I Want You

"So that's the gist of it," Louis said.

"..."

"Um.. Hello?" Louis said through the phone, checking to see if Legosi was still there.

Legosi finally replied, stuttering, "I-I'm going to meet your father?"

"Yeah. Just don't mess it up okay?"

"But it's your father.. The CEO of the Horns Conglomerate.. how do I even act around someone like that?" Legosi said, his voice was full of panic.

"Just act like your usual self Legosi," Louis tried to comfort the wolf. "Actually, you're usually quite the nervous mess, so maybe try to act more calm and collected if you can."

"Well thanks for the reassurance," said Legosi sarcastically.

"Hey, at least I tried."

Legosi shifted on the sofa in his apartment, trying to get more comfortable, "Still.. This is pretty sudden. Why would your father want to meet me so suddenly?"

"Naturally because he found out about us," said Louis, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Did you not want him to?"

Louis crossed his legs and sighed, "Not really no, but he was going to find out eventually anyway. Now I just hope he won't force us apart or something.."

Legosi's ears flickered, "Why would he want to do that?"

"Well.." Louis rubbed the behind of his neck. "I'm afraid he'll do that because maybe he got another engagement set up for me. I'm sick of it to be honest."

"I see.." Legosi sounded disappointed, his ears drooped.

"But he usually orders me to cut things off with my partner instead of inviting them for dinner, so maybe he got something else planned.. I don't know."

"..." Legosi quietly listened to the deer rambling.

Louis leaned back on his chair, now looking at the ceiling of his room, "Well whatever the case is, we just need to get ready."

"Mmhmm," Legosi hummed and nodded.

Louis yawned, "I'm getting sleepy, I'm gonna head to bed early tonight."

"Okay, good night Louis."

"Good night, sweetie."

"S-Sweetie?!"

Chuckles came through the phone before the deer hung up, leaving Legosi red in the face.

Legosi put away his glasses on the table in front of the sofa then plopped face down on the couch and groaned, "Uggh, gosh darn you Louis.."

Jack walked in from the kitchen, carrying a plate of sandwiches, "Legosi~ I made your favorite egg sandwiches!"

"Mmmpph" Legosi's answer was muffled by the sofa under him.

Jack put down the plate on the table and sat on the chair next to it. The wolf seemed down suddenly, his tail wasn't even wagging like usual after hearing about the sandwich, "Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen?"

Legosi turned his head to face Jack, his head now laying sideways, "..I'm going to meet Louis' Father this Friday.."

"W-Wait really?"

"Yeah.. I don't even know where to start.."

"Hmm.." Jack stroked his chin. "Well first you need to dress for the occasion!"

Legosi's face contorted into a look of horror. Dress for the occasion? He was going to meet the CEO of one of the biggest companies and the best he could offer was some button up shirt and jeans, no suit or anything of the like.