Sweets

Legosi plopped down on the seat behind the counter while he was free, not busy with the customers. He adjusted the glasses on his snout and glanced at the clock on the wall.

12:10 PM

He fished out his phone out of his pocket and searched for Louis's contact on BeastLINE. He was ecstatic when the deer gave him his number on their last date, now they could talk to each other whenever they wanted.

Legosi : Hey Louis, are you coming today?

Louis : Legosi

Louis : You ask me that

Louis : Every

Louis : Single

Louis : Day

Legosi : Sorry, I just wanted to know.

Louis : And it's going to be the same answer every time you big dope

Louis : Of course I'm coming

Louis : I like being with you :)

Legosi : OK.

Louis : What?

Legosi : What?

Louis : Just OK?

Louis : No "I like being with you too"?

Louis : I feel betrayed

Legosi : Sorry! I like being with you too, Louis. I really do.

Louis : It doesn't feel genuine now

Legosi : Then what do you want me to do?

Louis : Love me!

Legosi : I do!

Louis : Well I don't feel it >:(

Legosi groaned as he exited BeastLINE, he really needed to improve his texting skills soon if he wanted to convey his feelings better through it. He dialed Louis's number and put the phone next to his ear.

*Ring* *Ring*

Louis's voice boomed through the phone, sounding a little annoyed, "What?"

"I like being with you too okay! I was happy when you said that. It's always fun with you, I always look forward to meeting you here everyday, to make you your black coffee. And-"

"W-woah woah woah Legosi, calm done," Louis interjected. "Sorry.. I was just joking before, I know that you meant it." his voice was soft now.

"Oh"

"And... thanks. It makes me happy to hear that," Louis smiled from behind the phone. "Sorry but I'm quite busy right now, so see you later Legosi. I can't wait."

a small smile appeared on Legosi's face as well, he nodded despite the fact that the deer couldn't see him at all, "I can't wait either."

-----//

"Thank you, please come again Sebun-san."

"Sure will," The short sheep said with a cheerful smile. "You know.. you've been a lot more cheerful recently Legosi-kun."

"O-oh, I have?"