Chapter 1- the crash

Ian Williams was on his way to Holby ED to see : Connie Beauchamp, Ethan Hardy and Will Noble. Ian got permission off college for the week. Ian drove down, with the Range Rover that he owned. Will rang Ian to make sure he was on his way. As he came upto Holby City ED exit, he thought he saw something and swerved out of the way but crashed into the barrier in the road.

Transcript of Will and Ian via Ian's phone.

Will- Hiya Ian are you on your way

Ian- Aye Will am on my way, hold on what the hell is that standing in the middle of the road?

Will- Ian what are you on about?

Ian swerved out of the way and Will heard a crash.

Will- Ian I heard a crash you ok?

Worried Will adds Connie and Ethan to the phone call

Connie- Dr. Noble why did you add me to this call?

Will- i think Ian has crashed.

Ethan- Wait are you sure Will?

Ian- Someone help! I'm trapped and can't get out.

Will- Oh my god! I'm on my way what about you Connie and Ethan?

Connie- I'm coming with you and Dr. Hardy you set up RESUS with Dr. Munroe . I will let the staff know on the ED Staff group chat that Ian is included in.

Will- Ian am on my way.

End of call.

Connie alerts the staff via the group chat.

Transcript

Mrs. Beachump- Hi all just to let you know that Dr Hardys and Dr Noble's son Ian who you all know has been involved into a crash. Me and Will are going to help out as Ian doesn't like ambulances. Ethan and Alicia please set up RESUS and Charlie please make sure nothing goes wrong. I'll be 10-15 mins.

Charlie- Okay let's get to work people

Ian- SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE?

Will- Ian we are on our way.

End of chat.

*At Crash Site*

Will and Connie get to the accident site in Will's Range Rover and run over to see Ian climbing out of the window but struggles so Will goes over to assist and Connie grabs Will's medi bag.

"Ian you okay?" Will asks

"No I can't get out" Ian replies.

"Okay, no bother, I'm on my way in, when you see my hands grab both of my hands and I will get you out, I promise"

Will leans over the roof and waits for Ian to grab his hands, then Ian grabs his hands and Will gets him out and Connie starts checking Ian over.

"Ian you hurt or got any pain?" Connie says

Ian doesn't know he has bleeding from his leg until Will notices it.

"Erm Ian bud, your leg is bleeding, you might want to get it checked out" Will says

Connie and Will help Ian to get inside Will's Range Rover and makes sure he has his phone, as his Laptop and college work was at Will and Ethan's house, when unexpectedly Ian's Range Rover exploded in flames leaving Ian distraught.

10 mins later they arrive at Holby ED.