Prologue

Saitama's pov

    "GET BACK HERE DAMMIT", I shouted as I chased a mosquito with the bug spray. This specific mosquito has been terrorizing me all day. "You and I aren't done yet", I shouted as I chased it through out the city. As my mouth was open the mosquito flew right inside. "Its in my mouth", I spat as I tried to spit it out. Once I got it out I finally noticed a huge tornado and a cyborg guy? 

   "What's that spinning over there", I asked then realized what it was. "Its mosquitoes", I gasped. "You over there", the guy said to me. "Evacuate now", he ordered. "The swarm is conscious", he added. "If it senses you, it will immediately attack", he stated while staring at the tornado. "Really", I asked worriedly. "I should get going now", I said as I pointed in the opposite direction. Suddenly the tornado turn into a  cloud and headed straight towards us. The mosquitoes engulfed us and most of the town. An explosion happened burning away the bugs. The cause of the explosion was the cyborg guy. 

    3rd pov

    "Since you spoke, I thought you would have at least human level intelligence", the cyborg said. "But you were just a bug", he added as he clenched his fist. "You brought all the mosquitoes together into one easy to burn swarm", he stated. As he was stating facts he then realized about the one human he missed. "Wait that guy-", he tried to say, but was interrupted. 

   "Man, you saved me you're amazing", Saitama said as he stood behind the guy naked. "What was that just now, you totally made them bug out", Saitama asked. "Ba dum ts", Saitama joked. The cyborg stared at him in amazement. As they were talking a evil laugh interrupted them. 

   "IDIOT", the bug lady cackled. "I no longer need tiny ones", she said as she shown her true form. She turned and swiped her claws at a building causing it to crumble apart. "Look! how strong I've become", she excalimed. She launched herself at a faster than light speed and hovered behind the cyborg.  Her claws made a deep gash in his side almost cutting him in half, but was able to cut his left arm off. The cyborg tried to turn around and punch her but the woman launched him into the air. She flew after him clawing at him blow from blow, too fast for him to keep up. 

    "Can't your punches kill a little mosquito", she taunt. The cyborg was falling apart by the minute. When the woman was about to finish him off, he was about to self destruct. Before the woman could reach him, Saitama smacked her in the face sending her into a building. Her body blew up into tiny pieces only a blood splash was left of her. The cyborg gasped as he witness Saitama's power.

    "Mosquitos suck!", Saitama said with a smile, happy that he was able to kill at least one mosquito.  Saitama began to walk away, only to be stopped by the cyborg. "Hold on", he shouted causing Saitama to turn around. "Let me be your discipline", he shouted. Before Saitama could reply a cry of agony pierce through the air. They looked up to see another mosquito woman with an army behind her. 

    "YOU KILLED MY SISTER", the woman cried with rage. "MY YOUNG ONES WILL SUCK THE LIFE OUT YA", she roared as the swarm was about to attack them. As the swarm rushed towards them a blast of wind directed them into a wall killing them. A the mosquito woman looked above her along with Saitama and the cyborg to see a woman descending from the sky.

    "Good grief, I'm sick of you bugs", the woman sighed. The mosquito woman stared at her in rage and tried to attack her. The woman dodged her as she did. The mosquito woman turned fast ready to scratch her. Her hand was stopped by a invisible force. 

    "Thanks El", the woman said. The invisible force threw the mosquito woman downward sending her to the ground. The mosquito woman landed on the ground hard, her body was bloody and beaten. The ground began to shake like a earthquake, but it wasn't a earthquake. A nearby building started to levitate into the sky, it stopped when over the mosquito woman. The building was dropped on the mosquito woman.  The woman landed gently on the ground and began to approach Saitama and the cyborg. "Who is that", the cyborg thought. 

    "Ah hey there y/n", Saitama said as the woman approached her. "Don't "hey" me", Y/n snapped. "Huh", Saitama questioned which only enraged her. "THERE WAS A SALE TODAY", she screamed. Saitama sighed then began to rub his head. "I'm sorry", he replied causing y/n to clam down and pout. "You're lucky I love you otherwise I would send El on your ass", she chuckled. Saitama smiled and pulled her into a hug. "I am lucky you love me", he said. Y/n tensed up and looked down.

    "Why are you naked"

    "Long story"

     The cyborg finally put two and tow together

    "You're married", The cyborg asked in shock causing Saitama to glare at him

    "Why is that shocking"