Chapter 2

Y/n's pov

        The gorilla cyborg was explaining to us why his boss wants my husband. "So in other words, my boss has become very curious about your body", he stated. "I'm not interested in dudes", Saitama replied as he pulled me closer to him. "Also he was curious about her as well", the gorilla stated as he looked at me. "Why me, I'm not physically strong", I stated. "He said you have something like a "ghost" as a protector", he stated. "A ghost", Genos asked and I faced him. "I guess he's talking about my stand", I stated causing him to give me a confused look. "i'll explain later", I said. 

    "Master I think his master wants to use your body, which surpasses normal human limitations for his research on evolution", Genos stated. "If we don't do something, i'm sure he'll try again", Genos added. "We should attack him now", Genos stated. Saitama had a very serious look on his face. "Sure, let's go", Saitama replied as we began walking away. "Wait now", Genos asked. "Yeah, there's a sale tomorrow, you owe me a sale", I stated as I pinched Saitama's cheek.

     "I know, I know", he replied as he rubbed his cheek after I released it. "Hey you", Genos asked the cyborg before we left. "Was the House of Evolution developing cyborgs prior to four years ago", Genos asked him. Genos kept asking him more questions after that. "I'm not sure, i'm the only combat cyborg", the gorilla stated. "Let's go sensei", Genos said then took off. "Guess we better get going", Saitama groaned then took off. I flew after them using my stand 

     We were now running towards the mountains within a forest nearby. "I didn't think we'd be running the whole way", Genos stated. "How else were gonna get there", Saitama asked. "I was sure you could fly or something", Genos asked. "Humans can't fly, you know", Saitama stated. "But Y/n is", Genos stated while looking at me. "Its cause of my stand", I stated as they jumped up the rocks with me flying after them. After a while we found the tower of the House of evolution. We landed near the building.

    "We're here", Genos stated. "So this is the House of Evolution", I added. "That's a lot of stairs", I groaned. As Saitama was counting Genos aimed his blasters at the building before blowing the building up.  The smoke cleared after a few minutes. "What was the point of all that", I asked. "Yes, I decided it would be most efficient to destroy them all in one swoop", Genos answered. There was litterally nothing left of the building. "That's kind of mean", Saitama mumbled. We walked on the land where the building use to be to find the entrance in. Saitama lifted a piece of metal which revealed a staircase. "Looks like a there's a basement", he stated. "Let's find out then", I said as we walked down the stairs. We entered a very ling hallway. "Great more walking", I groaned", as I started to levitate. "You can fly though", Saitama huffed. "Still we still have work after this", I groaned. As we walked down the hallway, we made loud clacking noise due to the moisture of the hallway. 

       "I'm getting fired up", Saitama cheered. "Saitama, are we forgetting something", I asked. "No, why", he replied. "I don't know I feel like we're forgetting something", I stated. "Well Genos is here, so we couldn't have forgotten anything", Saitama said. "I need to do my hair after this, it's frizzing up", I groaned. Suddenly Genos stopped which caused us to stop as well. "What is it", I asked. "I sense living beings deep in", Genos replied. "Master, two of them are approaching", Genos said alarmed. Genos suddenly turned around towards me. "What is it", I asked. Suddenly the walls beside me opened. A bunch of ant people fell out from the right side. I turned towards them only to be pushed inside the left wall. "Y/N", Saitama shouted as he went to grab me, but it was too late. The ant people and I fell down some kind of slide sending us deeper into the earth. If fought the ants as they held me as we slide down. 

     "WE GOT YOU", one of them cackled. After a while  I felt a surge of air sucking us up like an elevator. After a while we entered a huge room. I activated Full elemental and punched the ants off of me, killing them with her punches. "Where the hell am I", I groaned. "My lair, darling", a voice said. I turned to see a huge ant pile, by huge I mean Cosmo tower huge. The woman sitting on it resemble somewhat like an ant queen. She had the body of a human female, but had a huge abdomen behind her and four arms.

       "I asked that scientist to let me have you for myself, I didn't want you fight that other beast", she stated. "Men can be too rough with women", she added. "Thanks I guess, so I'm guessing you want to fight me. "Yes I do, but I won't be doing the fighting, my soldiers will be", she answered. Suddenly I felt the ground shook below me. I look to see the ant pile shaking like a volcano. It then erupted sending thousands of ants out. I humped into the air and levitated in the air just in time. The ants covered the whole floor like water. "You don't stand a chance against my army of 500,00 ants", the queen cackled as she went back inside the pile.  Suddenly some ant people flew out from the colony into the air. 

     "Though you could get away from us", one of them cackled. As he charged at me I sent a blast of water at them, knocking his head off. "I hate ants", I groaned then began to shoot ice at the one's flying in the air. I chase after them as they flew through the air. I had to be careful of the ants on the ground tried to reach for me as I did.  Suddenly all of the flying ants charged at me all at once. I started to spin myself like a tornado with fire shooting out from Full Elemental hands, of course they couldn't see that. It looked like fire came out from behind me. The flying ants fell to the ground  into the flood of ants. 

     "My father always told me, fire is what really kills ants", I stated before shooting fire below. I flew above the flood of ants while sending fire into them. I alternated between fire and air. I can't let the fire eat up at the oxygen in the room, I could die from lack of oxygen. After a while I was done. What was left below me was a ground of burnt ants. I used my stand to pick up the top half of the ant pile to reveal the queen.

     "YOU BITCH, I'LL KILL YOU", She screamed as she flew at me. I dodged her attack and elbow her back sending her into the pile of her burnt soldiers. "You got unlucky by  out choosing me", I said before sending flames towards her. She screamed in agony as I did after a while her screams stopped. I slowly landed on the patch of dirt left in the room. "Something's up, I forgot something", I groaned. I felt full elemental tap my shoulder, she held up a coupon for the local grocery store, that's when it hit me. 

     Today was the Bargain day at the supermarket

Suddenly the wall from across the room burst open, it revealed Saitama and Genos. "Y/N TODAY'S THE SALE", Saitama exclaimed as he ran towards me, he stopped when he noticed the deceased ants. "Eww ants", he groaned as he struggled to walk towards me. He finally reached where I was. "Are you okay", e asked as he pulled me towards me. "I'm alright, we need to go now the sale", I said. "You're right, let's go", he said before kissing my lips and jumped from the pile into the hole in the wall. I watched as he did, sometimes I wonder why I loved this guy. I'm not complaining though, I'm glad I'm with him. I flew after him and Genos.