Chapter 1

Y/N Pov

            'I will kill them all' Ghost said to him self. 'I feel that I'm being watched, probably Team Rainbow' you think to yourself as you hear gunshots ring out. You tap into enemy comms and hear the White Masks talking "I hit an operator that was trying to sneak up behind me." 'I need to help that operator.' You thought to yourself while tapping into Rainbow's comms. "I'm hit. I'm on the side stairwell." you heard a feminine voice say. "We'll try to get over to you but we're pinned down, Thermite out." you heard from another operator. 'I'm not letting them die.' you thought. You activated Blackout and made your way to the side stairwell to help that operator. "Oh shite, Ghost is here." you heard a British man say. "I'm not here to hurt you." You said into your radio. "I am going to your injured operator to help her." you say. "Ghost, I swear to god if you hurt her." you hear two people say into their radios. "I am not going to hurt anyone except the White Masks." you respond. When you reach the stairwell you start to drag the injured operator to a safe area to apply medical aid. "I'm not going to hurt you. We fight for the same cause. Where are you hit?" you ask the injured woman. "Twice in the shoulder and once in the right leg." she responds. "I am going to apply medical aid to you." you say as you start to apply aid to her injuries. "Thank you, Ghost. We've always been told to never approach you during missions in fear that you would hurt or kill us." the injured Brazilian said. "I would never hurt anyone who fights for the same cause as me." you respond as the lights come back on and as you are applying medical aid you hear footsteps behind you and feel a gun barrel against the back of your head. "Hands up, now." a British man said. "Sledge, he's fine, leave him." The injured woman said. "We don't know that, Caveira. He could kill us all." the Brit argues. "If I wanted you dead, you would all be in multiple pieces on the floor." You say while using Blackout and disarming the Brit and putting a knife to his throat. "I fight for the same cause as you. So don't kill me.... not that you can anyway" You say to him and push him back. You holster your knife and continue applying medical aid to the operator you know as Caveira. "You know, I use your interrogation style." Caveira said to you which made you chuckle. "It has it's flaws. I know you have been watching me on my missions. I've been watching you on your missions too." you said while facing Sledge. "How did you get into our comms?" Sledge asks you. "I have my ways." You then hear another operator say "The building is clear." through the comms. The other three Rainbow operators enter the room you, Sledge, and Caveira are in while pointing their guns at you. "Hands up, now!" one of them says. You use Blackout again and say "You know, I could kill you all right now. I can see all of you right now, thanks night vision. I won't kill any of you though. We fight for the same cause." You knock all the guns out of the operator's hands and unload them as you cancel Blackout and the lights come back on. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to helping your teammate. " you said while all the Rainbow Operators looked at you with awe. "We were always told that you would most likely kill us if we approached when you were on a mission, but now I see that you won't. I'm Ash" she said as she extended her hand for you to shake. "How do you know I won't kill you right now?" you said while shaking Ash's hand and her eyes went big. You chuckled "You should have seen the look on your face." you said while still chuckling. "We've only heard you talk two times." Caveira said. "Well, I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't get hurt, Caveira." She blushed as you said that even though she was wearing face paint you could see the parts that weren't covered turn red. "Did that really require you to blush?" you said and she hid her face with her hands. "I need to call Six." Ash said and walked out of the room. You heard her talking as you were next to the door and no one else was talking. "Six, we found Ghost. All five of us are next to him. He's not dangerous to us." Ash said. "Ask him to come with you back to base. If he doesn't want to subdue him." You heard the woman that you can only assume is Six say. Ash hung up and entered the room again. "I heard your conversation. You should be quieter. I don't plan on going back to your base with you." Ash started to walk towards you and tried to subdue you but you grabbed her arms to stop her. "Let me go right now!" Ash said as Sledge started to get his sledgehammer off of his back. You tried to use Blackout but it was on cool down so you dropped a smoke grenade but you couldn't get out of the room before being grabbed and brought to the ground while being punched in the head by Sledge knocking you unconscious.

3rd Person POV

"That could've gone smoother." Ash said. "Guys, he saved my life and you are just treat him like that?!" Caveira yelled. "I am sorry Caveira, Six wants him at base." Sledge said. "I DON'T CARE WHAT SIX WANTS! HE SAVED ME. I COULD HAVE TRIED TO TALK HIM INTO IT!" Caveira yelled at her teammates. She stood up and walked out of the room and got into the evac helicopter with Jager sitting in the pilot's seat waiting for everyone to leave the building. The other operators left the building and hopped in the chopper while carrying Ghost. They soon arrived back at base.