🌸1🌸

"CANT YOU JUST BE QUIET FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND!" Felix yelled in frustration as his 4 friends looked at him.

"Yo, chill dude, Seungmin was the only one being loud don't put the blame on the rest of us innocent souls- OW!" Hyunjin rubbed his arm with pain written all over his face.

"We were all being loud you duckfucker!" Seungmin spits his tongue towards the taller.

"FUCK YOU" Hyunjin dramatically cries.

"Guys please! I'm going to get the call any second now, be quiet!" As if on queue his phone rings. Felix gives his friends one last death stare before answering the phone.

            —After a long boring phone call—

"Yes, thank you!" The call ends as Felix yells in excitement.

"Ow, my eardrums." Jeongin covers his ears, cringing at the noise.

"Felix, you're gay squeal is happening, so I'm guessing you got the job?" Seungmin asks already knowing the answer to his own question, for some reason asking if anyways.

"HELL YEAH, IM SO COOL!!!" Felix begins jumping around the room. The others just watch Felix unamused, completely used to Felix acting like this, it's basically an everyday thing.

"Felix, you're nowhere near cool." Hyunjin says looking up from his phone.

"Omg, you're right, I'm so hot." Felix then continues checking himself out in the mirror.

"What? No, that's not- you know what never mind." Hyunjin sighs in defeat as he goes back to his phone.

I know this wasn't really a great first chapter, but I had a good idea and started writing this story, so yeah. Anygays, my uploading schedule might be crap, but I'll try my best to update regularly, have a lovely rest of your day! <3

 Anygays, my uploading schedule might be crap, but I'll try my best to update regularly, have a lovely rest of your day! <3