🌸PROLOUGE🌸

I hate when this happens AGGGHJKSKK^^

I year later

Chan was working in his studio, Felix sitting on his lap as he was working on the new album release. It's been around a year from the day Chan came out to Stay on stage. The few weeks after that day were chaotic, lots of reporters and channels wanting 3RACHA to be interviewed. There was also lots of hate, which stressed Felix and the group. After a few weeks things got better, many supportive Stays came through, tweeting and posting about how they support the couple and many other things. Eventually almost all hatred turned into respect. The group became quite popular due to Chan being one of the very few gay idols in Korea.

"Channie.."

"Yes baby." Felix blushed, digging his head farther into Chan's shoulder.

"That name makes me blush, d-don't use it on a normal bases."

"But you love it when I call you that name in b-" Felix slapped Chan in the arm.

"YAH! Be quite! And I d-do not." Chan smirked, as he got close to Felixs ear.

"You acted other wise last night... baby.." Felix slapped Chan in the chest repeatedly.

"S-shut up!" Chan chuckled, putting his attention back to his computer.

"Channie, I'm tired though." Chan looked at the time in his computer. 11:46.

"Mm it's late, you should go to bed." Felix shook his head.

"You have to come with me.." Chan sighs.

"I want to, but I'm have a lot of work to do.." Felix pouts as he slides if the older, making his way sadly to the door. Chan sighs, immediately feeling guilt.

"Lixie, wait, I'm coming." Felix bit back a smile.

"I knew you would give in." Felix latches on the Chan's arm.

"You sneaky little.." Felix giggles as Chan squeezes his nose. They make it to their room, yes, their room. Felix left hyunjins house because he felt bad for hyunjins mother, she was dealing with financial issues, and Felix didn't want to make matters worse resulting him to live with Chan. Felix puts on pajamas as Chan puts on sweats and a lose t-shirt. Chan saw Felix was already comfortable in the bed, crawling behind him, spooning him. He gave small pecks on Felixs neck, leaving Felix to giggle again. Chan stopped resting his head back down onto his pillow.

"Goodnight Felix, I love you so much."

"I love you too Channie." Felix and Chan then slowly drift off to sleep.

THE END

🥺🥺 thanks so much for reading this story, it was so much fun writing it, I hope you guys also enjoyed reading it. I will now be trying to update my other Chanlix and minsung book daily. Thank you guys, I love you all so much!! ♥️♥️♥️🥺