🌸23🌸

Jennie is literally the love of my life 🥺

"Chan, I know it's hard, but we have to perform." Chan has been sitting in his room every since Felix was fired, he has been crying every night, his eyes probably look bloodshot at this point.

"Can we reschedule?"

"Chan, come on, it's for our fans. You got this." Chan sighs getting up. "Now go shower, you smell terrible." Chan ran his fingers through his snarky hair as he got up out of bed, the company hired a new cameraman for Chan, but Chan hasn't exited his room, he doesn't care about him at the moment. After Chan took a shower he put the clothes the stylist laid out for him and made his way down to the makeup and hair station.

"Hey dude, you finally got out of bed, you feeling alright?" Chan was meet with Changbins worried expression.

"I could be better but, whatever." Chan shrugged as he sat down letting the stylists do their thing. Chan and the other members hopped into their car making their way to the stadium. Chan was nervous, he felt as if he was going to cry on stage. Their final song was a song that was somewhat special to Chan, it was the song Felix helped him write.

"We have arrived." The driver parked the vehicle as the 3 boys got out, they stayed backstage as they got their touch ups, they eventually began to hear the audience screaming in excitement. Chan slightly smiles, he loves his fans dearly, maybe tonight won't be as bad as he thought.

"Alright get in you're places!" Changbin yells as he runs to his assigned place. Jisung gave Minho a peck in the lips before running to his spot, Chan following behind. Chan took one last deep breath.

1

2

3

The boys arrived on stage as they performed their first song. Everything was going amazing. There were few "fans" talking crap about Chan, but jisung or Changbin would find a way to cheer him up. The concert was coming to an end, they were getting ready to perform the last song.

"Alright, alright! Sadly this concert is coming to an end." Jisung clenches his heart, as fans made disappointing noises.

"Are you guys ready?" The fans cheered as Chan felt his eyes water. He quickly blinked, he didn't want tears to escape while performing. It wasn't a sad song, it just brought sad memories. The music began plying as the 3 boys brought energy to the stage, Chan roamed the stage to try and distract himself. He looked out to his many fans, tears immediately began to fall as he locked eyes with a familiar boy in the crowd.

"F-Felix.."

This chapter wasn't great either ahhhh sorry, tomorrow's chapter will be good I promise 🗿