🌸25🌸

Felix was laying on Chan's chest, listening closely to his heartbeat.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" Chan smiles.

"Because I'm with the person I love the most."
Felix rolled his eyes as a bright pink tint made its way to his cheeks. He then hit Chan's chest lightly.

"Shut up.." Chan laughed and ruffled Felixs hair.

"You know it's true." Felix just layed there I'm silence, he hummed.

"You're my favorite person too." Chan smiles as he slowly sat up, Felix let out a quiet whine. Chan slightly chuckled as he cupped Felixs face.

"I love you so much lixie." Before Felix could respond, Chan crashed their lips together. This eventually turned into a heated make out session. Somehow Chan was hovering over Felix. He didn't remember getting into this position. Chan came down to kiss Felix again.

"Chan- OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY!" Jisung quickly turned away as Chan and Felix scrambled to just sit on the couch normally. Jisung cleared his throat as he eyed the two boys.

"Um, so I'm guessing you guys got back together.." Chan just nodded. "Okay, but when? How?" Chan laughed.

"Long story." Jisung crossed his arms.

"I have time." Chan sighed.

"You can't tell anyone about this, okay?" Jisung nodded as he took the seat across from Felix and Chan.

"Performing our last song, I saw Felix in the audience. I told him to meet me backstage. He agreed and we met here. Felix got everything mixed up, he thought I didn't want to see him even though JYP made me. So we cleared things up." Jisung made an O shape with his mouth.

"Wait am minute, why were y'all about to smash though." Chan immediately became red faced,

"W-we weren't going to do that bitch."

"You see, you're mouth is saying something, but it was saying something else earlier." Felixs covers his face with his hands.

"YAH! Shut it!" Chan slaps jisung.

"Chill dude there is no need to be shy, you know Minho once gave me-"

"YAH, DONT FINISH THAT SENTENCE." Jisung puts his two hands up.

"Okay! Chill." Chan smacks his hand on his forehead.

"I'm sorry, jisung is stupid." Felix let's out a small giggle.

"It's fine." Chan smiles at Felix. A knock is then heard at the door.

"Yes?" Chan's makeup artist pops through the door.

"Sorry to disturb, but JYP is here, he wanted to see you."

There is gonna be a slight bit more of drama and then the ending so now I'm sad hahaha since this is almost done, I will upload daily (or at least try to) for my minsung book.