🌸8🌸

Chan sat awake, he checked the clock, it read 4 am. 5 more hours till the 'meeting'. Chan stayed up all night, he had a lot on his mind. A lot meaning Felix, his one and only cameraman.

"Chan.. do you... like Felix?"

No, stop it Chan, you're straight. You can't like a boy, you can't like anyone. Not after what happened with Irene (this is a fake character, I know there are people/idols with this name, it is not them, just a random person).

"YOU STUPID FUCK! YOU CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" A loud slapping sound echoed throughout the room.

"Irene, please I-"

"SHUT UP!" Chan flinched at the loud sound.

"IM DONE, USING YOU WAS NO FUN IDIOT." Another loud slapping sound echoed throughout the room.

"Irene, please, you know I love you!" Chan begged, Irene being the only person he trusted and loved, being to attached let her go.

"I've never loved you, you know I only used you for you're money and fame, yet you decided to hide me."

"My company-"

"I'm leaving, don't ever talk to me again." She began packing her purse, Chan stood there frozen, he trusted her with everything, but it turned out like this, he couldn't move nor could he speak. The door slams as Chan falls down to his knees, tears immediately falling from his eyes. What did he do wrong? Why does he deserve all this pain? Maybe the world is just against him, but why? He sat on the ground, trembling uncontrollably. Never ending tears poured out.

"Chan..." Why can't someone be there for him?

"CHAN!" Chan jolted upright. "Dude, are you okay? You were crying on you're sleep."

"I was?" Chan immediately wipes away the tears from his face. "I guess I had a bad nightmare or something." Chan awkwardly laughs, sniffling while in the process.

"Okay....well, it's almost 7, so you should get ready, the crew is gonna be here in 2 hours." Jisung stated while patting Chan on the back.

"Mm, okay." Chan gets up getting ready for a shower, the warm water running down his back never fails to calm him down. After his shower he throws on a hoodie and sweatpants. He was excited, yet nervous to see Felix again. Chan has never been so confused and stressed in his life. He swore he wouldn't fall in love again. And if he's falling in love with a guy? How would his parents and friends react?

"Hey, how is the song coming along?" Changbin snapped Chan out of hid daze.

"Oh, yeah it's almost done, I just have to add some small details." Changbin hums and nods. Chan watched as the clock slowly ticked, 20 minutes, 10 minutes, 3 minutes. Shoot.

"Alright let's go!" Jisung gets up from his chair and walks towards the door, Chan takes a deep breath and follows shortly behind. Right when Chan walked in, him and Felix made eye contact, Chan awkwardly smiled and waved, Felix doing the same. The manager said that the filming would begin the next day, today would be more getting to know each other. Chan and Felix paired up together, and sat on the studio floor. Chans hands were sweaty, hopefully he doesn't mess this up.

That seemed like a long chapter even though it wasn't, do you guys feels like this story is moving fast? Idk, I just have a lot planned ahead, so be prepared for that. Peace out y'all ✌️😗