Chapter 004

A/n: There will be some lil' smut in this chapter!

"Good job, both of you," Grace gives both me and Jake a pat on the back. "Now, get some rest before you go back in, especially you (Y/n), you are having a long day before you." 

I frown. It can't be that bad to capture a Ikran and befriend it. Or? I've heard Jakes' story, how he tried to capture one. The hardest part must be climbing up the Hallelujah Mountains, but that is what we had trained for, wasn't it? 

I go to the bathroom for a quick shower. There was a long time since I saw myself in my human form. I still think I look better in my Avatar though. 

For the past weeks my feelings for Tsu'tey have grown stronger. I remember the day he took me out to the lake. 

Flashback:

Tsu'tey stands with two Direhorses as I come out of the Hometree. As he notices me he looks up and smiles one of his unusual smiles. When I say unusual, I mean unusual. Tsu'tey doesn't smile, like never, only when he finds something amusing, and even then he doesn't smile that smile he gives me now. 

"Pehem?" (What)

He shakes his head and mounts his horse. I do the same and follow him. I keep myself from asking where we are going, because I know I won't get the answer I want. My question is quickly answered when he stops at a lake. He motions for me to dismount and follow him. As we reach the lake, he starts taking his garment off. While he does I can't help but sneak glances at him. He must have noticed because he smirks and shakes his head. When he's done he slowly walks into the water. He looks back at me. 

"C'mon," he sounds amused. Probably by how my face must look. 

I have never gotten undressed in front of a male before. I must admit that I'm already feeling undressed in the clothes I'm wearing right now, but I have started to get used to it. 

"Mìn pxaw". (Turn around). He slowly does what he's told, which surprises me. It's usually him who gives orders, not taking orders.

As I'm done I walk down into the water, covering up my upper body with my arms. I tell him to turn around. He scans me, up and down. I feel my cheeks heating up as he comes towards me. He moves my hands from my body. 

"Don’t cover," he says in a low voice. 

I blush harder, which he notices. He laughs softly and starts swimming away from me. I follow him, not sure what I'm supposed to do. He stops and dips his head in the water. When he comes up again water is dripping from his brides and face. I can't help but take him all in. His perfect shaped face and lips, his muscular chest and arms. In the light of the moon the water dripping of him glimmers. 

I don't notice him staring back at me until the smirk is back on his lips. He comes closer to me again. My breath gets hitched in my throat as he approaches. His hand moves up my arm to my cheek, his eyes follow wherever his hand moves. He moves his thumb over my jawline to my lips. A shiver runs down my spine. He lets his hand fall far to early and turns around. I reach out for him, taking his upper arm in my hand. I'm as surprised as he is as he turns around. 

He looks down at my hand on his arm. A few moments passes without anyone moving, then he is standing in front of me again, his lips on mine. For a moment I can't move, I'm paralysed by the action. When I can move again I press my hands to his chest. His hands move up to my cheeks and I feel him pressing against me. When he lets me go, we are both breathing heavy. He leans his forehead against mine. I can't help but smile. He looks at me, until a smile is creeping up on his face, too. 

End of flashback.

I smile at the memorie. Later he told me he wanted to keep it a secret until he had figured it all out. I understood him. Jake had told me that Tsu'tey was supposed to mate Neytiri and become the next Olo'eytkan. It was then all the pieces was put together. Tsu'tey was supposed to act like a leader and a warrior. Being with me made it all so much harder for him. After what happened at the lake I promised myself to give Tsu'tey the time he needed to 'figure it all out'. 

From this day on I'm going to do the best I can, to the fullest, to be a good Na'vi. Or in this case Avatar. 

––––

A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! This was longer than the last one, as promised.