Alejandro Rosario- Lyric Prank 2

Y/N POV

I'm starting to get horny just thinking about what Alejandro is going to do to me when he gets here. It's been about five minutes since those text messages so I have sometime on my hands till he gets here.
(It's about to go down skip chapter if you want to)

So I take of my sweat pants and my underwear and drop it beside my bed. I go underneath my covers and attach my finger to my sensitive clit.

I rub slow circles on it moaning and the sensation. I grab on to my sheets my toes curling as a take in all the pleasure my finger in giving me. I bring my other hand of the sheet and run it up and down my slit.

I then plunge to fingers into my tight hole going in and out of it slowly. Gradually moving it faster. I arch my back moaning louder and louder. Until I heard a low cough.

"Starting without me I see" "I told you to hurry" He then walks over to me and kisses all over my body making it down to my dripping heat.

Suddenly he plunges his face into my pussy. Licking my clit and sucking on it. He's so good at this I'm on cloud nine. I sticks two fingers in me bringing me closer to my climax.

"Fuuuuck I-I'm cumming" He speeds up his actions as my orgasm washes over me and I'm out of breath. He then takes on my shirt and his clothes.

I climb on top of him straddling his length before slowly stroking it. I Aline my self with his length and slowly dropping down.

Ale throws his head back a few curse word tumbling past his lips, as I bounce up and down his length. He grabs my hips moving me a little faster before fucking up into me. This pleasure was amazing.

My moans and skin clapping is all you hear through the room. My stomach begins to tighten as I bounce faster moving my hips in circular motions. I lean forward to kiss him and his length hits I whole new stop.

"Fuck Baby I'm gonna cum" Ale shouts as I release all over his dick. Soon after I feel a warm liquid fill up my pussy( She's on the pill) I get off of his length and laid next to him trying to catch my breath. I kiss him on his lips before my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.

————————————————-
You asked and you received a smut
End of chapter thanks for read hoes 🥰😂😍🤪