Nick Austin- Caught

(There will be smut in this chapter)

Y/N POV

I walk through the door of Nick and I's apartment and walk in the Kitchen. I set my bag and keys down on the table and let out a deep sigh. I'm so ready to take a nap right now. I slip my shoes off and I walk up the stairs towards our room but as I get closer I start to hear muffled moans coming. I furrowed my eyebrows and peek through the door to see Nick jerking off his eyes screwed shut his mouth hung open and his eyebrows furrowed."Fuck Y/N" he moaned as he moved his hand up and down faster on his length. I bit my lip at the sight, a smirk tugging at the corner of my lips as I push the door open to walk in. His eyes still closed not seeing me. I cleared my throat and his eyes shot open. "I thought you weren't supposed to get off until later" He managed to say as he tried to catch his breath. "I got off early" I said as I walked closer to him. He kept his eyes on me as I sat on the bed scooting closer to him. "Need help" I raised one of my brows at him. He nodded his head fast and I walked over to him removing his hand and replacing it with mine. I slowly started to stroke his length up and down. Nick starts to breath heavier and his eyes screw shut. I lower my head down onto his shaft and starts bobbing up and down on his dick. "Ohh~ fuck Y/N" Nick moans as he grips the back off my head tightly forcing me to take him deeper in my mouth. His hips jerk up and he starts face fucking me. "Fuck~ I'm Cumm" he was cut of but his liquid filling up the back of my mouth. I quickly swallowed then stood up, trying to walk to the bathroom but Nick grabs my arm. "Where are you going"

End of Chapter