Jaden Hossler - Beautiful

A/N sorry that I have MIA I've been trying to get my mental health together so I wasn't writing so I'll try to get at least three chapters uploaded.

Also this was requested by @djghjejsbd

Warning this has Toxic relationship mental and physical abuse (Not by Jaden) And smut

Lets get right into it.

_________________________________________________________________________

"YOU MAKE ME SO SICK! ARE THAT SLUTTY THAT YOU WOULD GO OUT LIKE THAT" He yelled at my tear stained face

Crack

He punches me

crack

He punches again and again like he does every single day of our relationship.

"Please I'm sorry. I won't do it again"

"SHUT UP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING LEAVING"

With that he stomps out of the apartment we  share go to who knows where. I finally able to pick my self up from the floor walking into the bathroom to check the bruises to clean them. I quickly grab my jacket and I head over to my brother Joshes house cause I don't want to him more angry.

Your probably wondering what I did to deserve that. I wanted to go out with my friends so I put on some shorts and a crop top. And he didn't like the outfit so it resulted in that. But that's how he shows his "love".

I finally make it to Joshes house and I  knock on the door to see josh with his keys about to leave.

"Hey lil sis what you doing here"

"I need somewhere to stay can I crash here for the night"

"Of course anytime but I'm about to leave but my roommate Jaden's here so talk to him while I'm gone"

I only nod trying to hide my face from him. I walk in to see Jaden on the couch with no shirt on.  My eyes sparkle a little I've always liked Jaden but as soon as I got with BF/N I had to suppress the feeling. I try to walk over to Jaden only to fall on the floor from dizziness. Jaden catches me and carries me to what seems to be his room and puts me on his bed.

"Y/N what's wrong are you ok. You need to take the jacket off its hot in here."

Jaden tugs at your zipper trying to pull it down but you fight him. He finally gets it down and sees all the bruises that cover you body. I stares in complete shock.

"What the hell happened Y/N. My do you have bruises"

I explained everything that's happening. He just hugs me asking more questions about what happened. I look upwards towards his face I see that he is look back and forward between my lips and my eyes. I instantly connect our lips. He kisses back pushing his tongue in my mouth exploring it before tugging on my pants.

He pulls my pants down and I step out of them kicking them to the side. Jaden then looks at me and taps my leg signaling to jump. I jump into his arms and I keep kissing him as he carries me to his bed. I tug on his shirt trying to lift it over his arms.

Jaden throws his shirt off his body and continues to kiss me. After a few minutes Jaden takes off his pants and boxers. I look at his cock and I think to myself that it's going to hurt going in my virgin pussy.

I quickly get on my knees and look up at his cock before taking his tip in my mouth.

" Fuck don't tease me like that baby"

After those words I quickly take half of his cock down my throat chocking on his cock before coming back up for air.

Jaden puts his hand on the back of my neck pushing my head down on his cock again. I go up and down on his cock putting my hands on what I can't fit in my mouth. I twist my hands as I go up and down on his cock. I feel Jaden twitching in my mouth so I know he is close.

"Fuck I'm cumming"

After he says that he cums down my throat. I swallow then get back on the bed and I lay on my back my legs wide open as I play with my sensitive pussy. Jaden comes over and slides his cock over my entrance before sliding in my wet pussy.

I wince in pain and Jaden noticed and stopped. "Are you ok baby we can stop if you wan-" "No keep going I want to keep going" Jaden then thrust deep into my pussy. His dick hitting spots i never knew existed. "Oh fuck baby your really tight around my cock" Jaden moans in my ear.

"Faster Jaden please" I say as he picks up his pace. My stomach forms a tight knot as I get closer to my high. "Jaden I'm going to cum" "Me too baby fuck" With those words me and Jaden both cum moaning out.  We catch our breaths before Jaden pulls out and lays beside me. We both look at each other before hearing the front door open

"I'm back"