Chapter 1: Zequon

There was a king in Zequon before and he had five sons; Zak Reamn, Samuel Reamn, Pritack Reamn, Dale Reamn, Arzuna Reamn. All of them don't have a wife or any children and they have different mothers. His sons always fought against each other so that they can get the throne from their father. But when the king was going to announce the next to the throne, he suddenly died because of a heart attack. The sons did not know what to do. They fought because of this and were about to kill each other. They told the people to vote but refused. Then, they decided to split the whole Zequon.

They divided Zequon into five cities; Caluen lead by Zak the wise man, Atsabyae lead by Samuel the handsome man, Raiasya lead by Pritack the traveler, Lival Astenple lead by Dale the simple one, and Myai lead by Arzuna, the greedy man. Caluen is a city filled with talented people. Everyone has a talent but it will be rare to see someone with different and several abilities. In Atsabyae, you will see cheerful people. People in Astabyae commonly have beautiful faces and were chosen by Samuel for he, too, attains a beautiful face. The rich people will be seen in Raiasya. But even though they are wealthy, they are too thrifty. The other cities said that they are unfair because they have a lot of money. They only gained money because they know where the hidden treasures are and the explorers and travelers are living in Raiasya. The simple people will be seen in Lival Astenple. Although there are some who are witty and rich, they still want to live in a normal and simple life. The people of Myai have a rude attitude. There are still some who are humble, but their temper is very short. The people who live in Myai always want to fight. Cities will always have war against each other because of them. Most of the people wanted wealth. They said that they cannot do anything without a ruler that's why his sons decided to make a city of their own. You would be in trouble if you would travel to another city. If they find out that you are an outsider, you will be punished. This is the law that the five brothers established because they are all against each other. If you will marry someone and he is from another city, you should also be there with him and cannot return to your old city unless you will be divorced.

Because the people in Caluen are talented, they always win wars. They have fought numerous battles and had no record of losing. And since the people in Atsabyae are "beautiful creatures" they deceive many people. But, they don't go to wars. The people of Lival Astenple want a peaceful life but they go to wars when necessary. People in Raiasya don't want to use their money for war weapons. Instead, they use the treasures that they hunt to build indestructible walls that anyone can enter in for protection. The people in Myai always want fight. Arzuna, their leader and the first son of the king, wanted to conquer Zequon. Their city is very poor because they lack of knowledge but they don't accept help from others. They are quite stubborn. Even though they always fail, they never give up. They always fight the cities. They always wanted to start battling Caluen because that city is very powerful. But they cannot overcome Caluen because of their abilities. They still try hard because they said that if they conquer the whole Zequon, their so called "god" will give them everlasting supply of things that they want for their city. They are very determined. But Caluen will never be conquered because of one girl. A rare girl who received 19 abilities. If a person has 15 and above powers or abilities, that would be rare already because commonly, people have 1-10 abilities only. She was found by Zak ever since he chose his people 10 years ago. She is a simple girl who had been behind all of the battles of Caluen against Myai and the reason why others can't steal nor do something bad from their city. She is just a 16 year old girl. Her special ability is painting and that girl is me, Zecaenn Adarle.

Because of my incredible abilities, every one in Caluen calls me the Invictus. It means indestructible or unconquerable. They respect me because I always protect them from harm. They smile everyday and bow their heads when they meet me.

"Good Morning Miss Invictus! Thank you for protecting us."

"Oh! No no! I-it's okay. It's okay. No need to bow down your head Charles!"

"Yes. I-I'm sorry Miss."

They didn't even have to do that. No one treats me normally except for my family,peers, and Zak. Zak told me that I was the descendant of Phoenix, a legendary human being with incredible powers. He knew right away because I have a golden hair and dark red eyes. They do not tell other people that I am "Invictus" because they might target me and without me, they will have a smaller chance in winning. What the heck? I'm strong! Sheesh. And I don't get why the others won't be suspicious of me. I mean, I am the only person in this entire world who has a golden hair and dark red eyes. Maybe their just a bunch of blind people.

Zequon has an International School that every student in every city can enter in. Students cannot be punished because they go to Caluen high. Zak wanted peace among the people but did not want any from his brothers so I helped him out. But if someone is not from school, they will be punished. It is a law that the Council of Zequon established. Caluen high is located in the capital of Caluen, Azre. It is a very big school. The tuiton fee is based on who you are so anyone can enter. It is a school available for highschool students only. If one enters the school, he or she cannot see his or her parents until the end of the school year. Zak requested it so that they won't have contact with their leaders of have bad plans. The school has 1,908 rooms. All of the needed equipments in school are there, painting tools, musical instuments, and many other things that can enhance one's ability. And of course, I thought of that plan. I was the one who planned it but the other people in Caluen are the ones who built it. There are almost 7,000 students there and I am currently the student council predsident. They voted me because they knew of my ability.

"Eh??! She has rare abilities?"

"Yeah! If she has strength.. and if we don't vote her... we'll be in trouble. Let's just vote that girl." I can hear their stupid conversation!! Stupid students.

In each level, there are 200 classes. I am in the top class in Junior high. Our class is the most popular class in school, section AA. Our class is popular because of the students in it and because of our bonds with each other. Many students want to go in our section but they weren't allowed because of some reasons. They envy us. In class they called me the "Pro". I always aced the tests and that's where Pro came from. I am also good in sports, singing, and of course painting. Well, except from math. I don't know why but no matter hard I try, I just can't be good at math. Almost all of the students in Caluen high, the school, are afraid of me. When I get angry, I just can't control my temper. I can knock down someone with just one hit in the face. That is a part of my ability, strength. My temper is also the reason why I always go to the principal's office. There wasn't even an offense for being violent in the handbook!! And there is no handbook in the first place! What the heck?! No one knows that I was the one who planned this building except for the teachers and selected staff. But even though they know who I am, they still scold me. I am also one of the popular students in Caluen high. But, it is not an advantage and had never been.

The school year started in the 13th of July. I am currently the President of the Student Council and had been elected twice. And once again, I am together with all of my classmates from Section AA. But now, there are two new transferees. One is girl and is a strong girl from the city of Myai. She has this strong aura around her and she glares at me all the time. I think she figured out that I am invictus. She has a small voice and her height is small but she is kind of fat. She has a long blue hair and her eyes are black colored. Her name is Arkuga Grimore, the girl who ,I think, hates me... a lot. She is the second most feared girl in Caluen high. But sooner I think she'll be first. There is a tight atmoshphere around her and that is the reason why she doesn't go along with people. She did not care about the people who were saying, "She's scary!!" around her when she was introducing herself. She's weird. The other one is a boy. He is a boy with black hair and green colored eyes. He has looks but I don't think he is that smart. Of course I would prefer smart boys with an acceptable height. When he introduced himself.... Shit! His voice is not what I expected. It doesn't fit his appearance at all. It's like, his voice is fit for a nerd!

I said to myself, mumbling,"I would never fall in love with this kind of boy."

But as the time goes by, I realized that what I said... was wrong.