Chapter 2: Nalgeo Saerom

The other transferee's name is Dan Fliro, from the city of Lival Astenple. He is one of the rich families in that city. He already became the most popular guy when the first day of school started. Well, he does have looks. Many girls confess to him. It was just three days when he transfered here and he already had 13 confessions from girls and 1 from a gay. Yuck.

He sits next to me and is good at math. He is my partner in math and to my suprise, he was unexpectedly good at math. I can't even solve the first number.

"You have to first transpose this and divide it by two. After that, you have to square the answer and divide it by a." He said.

"Ahh... okay I get it." I actually didn't get any of it.

"Really? Okay. Let's move on to the next.."

He is smart, he is kind, and his voice irritates me. He did all of the work. I wasn't even useful.

"I'm sorry for having you solve all of the equations." I said.

"It's okay. I'm kind of used to solving equations. Don't worry about it."

He's an angel sent from above!! It's a good thing he's my partner. Now, I wouldn't have to worry about math. I was always busy with Student Council duties. We have to do this and that and go here and there. Everyday is a busy day.

One day, while I was watering the plants at the school garden, I saw pretty girls that were swarming around him. But I think he doesn't like any of them. Such a stupid boy. They were all cute!! If I were him, I sure would've asked someone from them out. When I was finished, I went to the library to study. I saw a book about the people with rare abilities. According to the book, "The people with rare abilities can die at an early age if they cannot take full control over their abilities. Some people with this ability cannot handle one. For example, he's special ability is strength. He has full control over it but cannot control his flying ability. If he doesn't fully control it when he has reaches adult, the black flower(a curse that people with rare abilities have) will sprout from their body and stop all organs from working. This will lead to sudden death."

After reading it, I became afraid. I still haven't mastered my poetry ability. Actually, I don't know why I can't do this stupid poetry thing. I mean, I have knowledge! How can I not write a single poem? I still have two years to master it before I turn to an adult. I find this ability hard because the poets say that I need an inspiration. They said that 15 poems would do the trick. ;) It would be better if it were a friend or family type... but it isn't. They said that I needed to fall in love with someone if I was a beginner.

When I was just about to leave the library. I saw Fliro and he saw me. He greeted me with a nod and a smile and I nodded back. Maybe that's why everyone likes him. He is kind and treats everyone equally. Hmph.. not bad for a person who is being confessed to everyday AND not BAD for a person with a nerdy voice. I went to check all of the classrooms to see if there are students who stay there. It is prohibited for us, students, to be inside the classrooms during break times. I have checked all other classrooms and in our classroom, I saw my classmate Nalgeo Saerom. He lives in Caluen and his house is in the same street as mine. His abilities are Strength and Techno path and he specializes in both of it. We are very close friends. We have been friends since middle school. I admire him because he is smart and tall. But my admiration for him is a secret because just like Fliro, he gets confessed to everyday. It would be bad if I confess to him to. And besides, my very best friend, Cathy Lotintone, likes him. If she got angry at me, I'll have to lock myself up for a whole year because my heart couldn't take it.

"Oi! Wake up you brat!" I sometimes call Nalgeo brat because he's younger than me. I think I'm older than him for 3 weeks? I'm not so sure.

"What the hell? Can't you see that I'm sleeping?" He said that while stretching.

Actually, he doesn't say those bad words in front of people. He just say those words when he's with his close friends.

"I don't care if you're sleeping. Get the heck outta here. You do know that staying in the classroom is prohibited right? Now, get out"

"Why?"

"Coz I said so."

"Why?"

"Coz you need to."

"Why?"

"Coz you're the Vice President of the student council and so that you can show a good example to others."

"Why?"

"Why the heck do you keep saying 'why'?? It pisses me off!!"

"Why-y-y-y?"

Gaaahhh! He knows that I can't control my temper! Then why the heck does he do this all the time? That brat... he pisses me off. But when he knows that I'm mad, he holds my hand tight and waits for me to calm down. After I have calmed down, he will now listen to what I say. That idiot always wants to see me get angry. Is he some kind of a masochist or sadist? But despite the things that he do, I still can't get myself to not like him. He knows my strengths and weaknesses. He knows my likes and dislikes. He knows almost everything about me except the fact that I admire him. He is dense afterall.

After I have finally gotten him out of the class he told me to go with him and stroll around in school. We went to our favorite bakeshop in school. (There are bakeshops in our school because I want to.) He likes chocolate cakes and I hate it. I hate chocolate mixes. I only like pure chocolates. I also hate things with strawberries. They're yucky.

"Say aahhhmm!! ^_^" He said that to me with a strawberry cake in spoon while feeding it to me.

He knows that I hate strawberry cakes and yet he feeds it to me with that cute face!! I can't help it! He knows that when he uses that technique, I become weak!! At that moment everyone thinks that we look like a sweet couple but all I can see is a grinning demon infront of me feeding me a yucky strawberry cake. In the end... I ate the strawberry cake.

It was exhausting!! Next, we went to the water fountain located at the center of the school. We chatted there for about ten minutes and went to the classroom. We were late and everybody thinks we dated for a short time.

"Wha-?!! We did not!!" I said it in full guilt while blushing.

"We just checked the student's forms at the student council room and it took most of our time." Geo (Nalgeo) said it calmly while smiling.

Of course no one knows what really happened. All of my classmates believe Geo in every way because he looks innocent.. but he is not.

"What? That was all? Geez. You got our hopes too high." Gryol Enan, our classmate, said. The day went by as usual and at my dorm, I couldn't erase his face from my mind till I sleep. I really think that this is the thing that they call "love", but I don't know why I can't make poems. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding.