Chapter 8

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I didn't feel like waking up yet, but I gathered all of my strength and reached for my phone. Who could possible be sending me messages this early? I opened up my eyes just enough for the phone to recognize my face and unlock it, not even checking my notifications before opening it. As soon as I saw Harry's name on my messages I quickly opened my eyes fully and sat up straight in my bed before opening them to see what he had written.

H: Hi good morning love

H: I just wanted to see at what time you wanted to head down to breakfast

H: Since we didn't agree on a time yesterday

Okay could he be any cuter? And I liked the fact that he wasn't afraid to double text or even triple text, like some guys are. So refreshing. I looked at the time before I started typing my reply

C: Morning Harry

C: Yeah, we never agreed on a time.

C: It's 9 now, so would it be okay if we go at 9:45? So I have time to get ready, I'm still in bed

Not five seconds had passed since I had sent the last message when I got a reply

H: Yeah sounds perfect

H: I'm still in bed as well, so 9:45 works great for me

C: Great, see you in a bit

After sending the message I sprung to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I normally take really long showers but I was short on time, so a 10 minute shower would have to suffice. I checked what the weather would be like for today before I settled for some black joggers, and a tight fitting long sleeved white top and my white sneakers. After doing my makeup and brushing my hair I checked the time, it was already 9:43! So I grabbed my purse and the key to my room before leaving to go down for breakfast and meet Harry.

As soon as the elevator doors opened someone pulled me off to the side, I could've sworn I was being kidnapped or something. I was about to scream for help, but then I recognized Harry's arms as they pulled me in for a hug.

"Morning love. Sorry if I scared you." He laughed.

"Morning Harry and it's okay. Don't worry, although you did scare the shit out of me." I laughed too.

"I just didn't want you to go in without me."

"Aww you're so cute." I couldn't help but answer.

"I'm always cute." He replied, showing off his adorable dimples in the process. We went inside, and the same hostess who had seated us the day before was there again.

"Morning." She smiled as soon as she saw Harry and then just looked me up and down.

"Morning. Table for 2 please." Harry spoke, and I'm pretty sure he didn't even notice the way the girl stared at me, the look of disdain evident in her eyes.

"Of course, right this way." She kept staring at Harry all the way to the table and smiling at him, as if that was going to make him instantly fall in love with her or something. Sorry to break it to you girl, but this isn't a movie or a fan fiction, it's not going to happen, I thought to myself.

"Thank you." I politely voiced as soon as we got to our table, turning to look at her with the fakest smile I could muster. Now she had no choice but to acknowledge me and reply.

"No problem." She placed the menus on the table before turning to look at Harry and saying "Enjoy your breakfast."

"Thanks, we will." Harry replied including me in his answer before smiling at me.