Chapter 25

*Camila's P.O.V.*

We're in Dallas today, it's Harry's last show. The week went by so quickly, I can't believe that Harry and I are going to be apart again. I've gotten used to having him around, even though I don't know where we stand, he's become a huge part of my life, and I hate the idea of us being apart.

"Morning." Harry turned to look at me, we were both still in bed. And no we still haven't slept together, I'm not one to go sleeping around with random people, not that there's anything wrong with people who do that, but it's not my cup of tea, even if that person is Harry Styles himself.

"Morning." I replied as I tugged on the blanket, I don't know why but I always tend to get extra cold in the mornings. "Are you ready for todays' concert?"

"Yeah." He smiled, but then he noticed that I wasn't smiling. "Something wrong?"

"Well, today's our last full day together." I answered.

"It doesn't have to be." He gave me his cheeky smile.

"What do you mean?"

"I have the weekend off before I head to the next place."

"Oh my god really?" I got overly excited, maybe a little too much.

"Yeah." Harry laughed at my reaction. "So I figured we could spend the weekend together, if you wanted to of course."

"I'd love it. But I have to go back to Austin. I have an appointment for Saturday morning that I can't move." The only downside to being a realtor is that you had to work on the weekends.

"An appointment? Is everything okay?"

"Oh yeah, it's not a doctors appointment or anything like that. I have an open house in one of my properties, and I can't move it."

"It's okay, don't worry. We could go back to Austin so that you can work."

"You'd do that?"

"Of course I would, I don't mind waiting for you for a couple of hours if that means I get to spend three extra days with you."

"Thank you." I replied before hugging him. 

"No problem love."

"You'll stay at my place right?"

"Do you want me to stay there?"

"Of course I do."

"Then yes." He stated.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I'm really nervous, I'm going to ask Camila to be my girlfriend today. I've been planning it for two days now with Jeff and a few other people from my crew. I'm going to take her to lunch before soundcheck and then during soundcheck, at the very end, everyone is going to leave us alone on stage, I'll sing her a song and then ask her to be my girlfriend. I hope everything turns out as planned. 

"So what's the plan for today?" She asked me as we were having breakfast.

"Well..umm.. I was thinking we could go and have lunch together before soundcheck."

"Yes! I'd love that." Anything involving food, she was always down for, one of the many reasons of why I had fallen for her. My phone started ringing, and it was Jeff.

"I've gotta take this." I told her as I excused myself from the couch and made my way to the balcony so she wouldn't hear. Jeff was calling to finalize some details for later, so I was glad Cami wasn't listening.

"Everything okay?" She asked me when I went back inside.

"Yeah, everything great." I didn't want to give her too many details, I'm not the best liar and she was going to see right through me.

"Okay." I could tell she wasn't convinced with my answer but that would have to suffice, I didn't want to ruin the surprise.

It was still early and I had booked us a tour of the AT&T stadium, where the Dallas Cowboys play since I'd never been there and I figured she would like that better, instead of being coped up in the hotel. All throughout our tour, Jeff kept texting me, asking me a lot of things about the surprise, if I wanted flowers, if I wanted lights, if I wanted for the screens to be turned on, and stuff like that. Turns out we still had a lot of things to plan and I was getting more nervous by the minute. I noticed that she was quieter than usual on our ride to the restaurant, which was weird, because she's quite bubbly.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." She answered, without looking me in the eyes.

"Are you sure love?"

"I'm sure." Still, no eye contact.

"I'm not buying it. I know you, and I know there's something wrong with you. So please, tell me." I tilted her head so she'd turn and look at me.

"Are you seeing someone?" She finally asked.

"What?" I laughed, confused as hell. Why would she think that? "What makes you say that?"

"I'm not mad if you are."

"Well I'm most certainly not seeing anyone. Why?"

"You keep getting nervous every time someone calls you, and you leave the room to answer calls, you tilt your phone so that I don't see who you're texting."

"Oh my god." I laughed, so this is why she was acting this way. If she only knew that this was all for her. "You're adorable." I hugged her.

"What?" She asked, not returning my home.

"All those calls and texts, it was Jeff."

"Then why did you feel the need to hide them from me?"

"We're planning a surprise for tonight's show and I wanted it to be a surprise for you too. I didn't give it a second thought, but now that you put it this way, my acting did come up a bit suspicious."

"Yeah, it did. So..are you letting me in on the surprise or not?" Shit, shit, shit. What do I do?

"You watched the This is us movie right?" I asked her, trying to buy time to come up with a believable lie. 

"Yeah, I did."

"Remember that there was one show in which we asked everyone to wear orange?"

"Oh, I do! That was amazing. Are you doing something like that tonight?"

"Yeah, we're trying to do something like that."

"That's amazing. So, do I need to go and change?" She suddenly asked, looking at her outfit. I didn't expect her to ask me that, so I carried the lie even further.

"No need darling, I already arranged for Jeff to have a top for you as well."

"Oh okay, thank you so much." She smiled, satisfied. Phew, that was a close one. I know that lying isn't okay, and that we shouldn't lie, but I really want her to be surprised when I ask her to be my girlfriend. I've never felt this way about anyone before, so I need everything to be perfect, she deserves it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? He's finally going to ask her to be his girlfriend!! I didn't realize that this was already chapter 25 and that they weren't official yet! Did you like the chapter? If you have any ideas you want me to include in the story, please write them in the comments. I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr