Chapter 29

*Camila's P.O.V.*

Harry waited for me in my apartment while I went to my open house. It was pretty successful, about 30 people showed up. Hopefully one of them buys the property. By the time I got back to my apartment it was already dinner time. I was going to ask Harry if he wanted to go somewhere to grab a bite or if he'd like to order instead, but when I opened the door, I was met with a beautifully decorated dining room.

"Wow, this looks amazing Harry."

"Do you like it?" He grinned at me as I approached him.

"I love it. Did you do all of this?"

"Yeah."

"How?" The whole room was covered in candles and roses.

"I've got my ways." He winked. "Now come on, you deserve to have a delicious dinner after having to work all afternoon, on a Saturday."

"Thank you so much." I said as he slid the chair for me to sit, such a gentleman. I've never had anyone do this kinds of things for me. It all feels so surreal, for the longest time I felt as if I didn't deserve to be loved, that I was not worthy, but then Harry came along and made me realize that I was. That I deserved to be loved, and that I deserved to be happy. 

"Are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." I said, I was on the brink of tears.

"Are you sure?" He asked again, not convinced.

"It's just that no one has ever done something like this for me." A tear travelled down my cheek.

"Come here love." Harry said as he stood up to hug me. "You deserve this and so much more." He looked into my eyes as he spoke. 

"Thank you." I kissed him softly.

"Now come on, you've had a very rough day, you deserve to eat and be pampered."

"Thank you H." I answered, a genuine smile on my face, that matched the one on his. He always smiled at me when I called him that, he loved the nickname I had given him. And I mean, I had to, he was an international pop star, known by millions, it's not like I could have him as Harry Styles on my phone. People would think that I was delusional since no one would expect a nobody to be dating him.

"So where are you headed to next?" I asked him while we were eating.

"Mexico."

"Really? That's amazing. Have you ever been before?"

"Yeah a couple of times, with the boys and by myself. I filmed my Lights Up video there."

"Really? I had no idea!"

"Yeah, it was pretty fun."

"I bet it was."

"And I'm going to two new cities I've never been to before."

"Are you going to one of those cities first? Or to the capital?"

"I'm going to Monterrey first, I can't wait to see Soph." And as soon as the words left his mouth, I could already feel my heart shattering. Who the hell was this Soph person he was talking about? I didn't feel like getting cheated on again. 

"Oh, that's great." I answered with fake enthusiasm. I tried masking how I was feeling. I didn't want him to think that I was a possessive or jealous girlfriend, but I'd been hurt before and I didn't want to go through that again. 

"Yeah, and then I'm going to Guadalajara and finally Mexico City." Harry continued, he was so concentrated on eating that he didn't even noticed that my expression had changed.