Hello, Spot

"Wow, what a cute apartment!" Meili exclaimed. It was. I was about to walk inside when something went in between my feet. "Eeeee!!!" I squealed because I was scared it was something dangerous. No. It was a dog or a puppy to be precise. It was a cute white, fluffy puppy with a black spot on his nose and ear. Cute! "Who are you, little puppy?" I asked using my baby voice. The puppy barked softly while licking my face. "Aww....Can we keep it, Meili?" I asked with a pout. "It's a she, and can you even keep pets here? Also does somebody own her?" Meili questioned me. I looked down, and I saw no collar or tag. "1. This is a pet-friendly apartment. 2. She has  no collar or tag." I said intelligently. "But why was she he-" Meili said getting cut off by a bunch of men in black suits running in sync. Eh? "I think their about to answer our question." I said sweetly. They went right in front of us, and one of them said, "Sorry for the inconvenience, ladies. We will take this dog right away. It ran from the animal shelter when they were about to capture it." Oh no they don't. "I'm sorry, Sir. But I will just keep this puppy; thank you very much." I said. I pulled Meili with me, and I shut the door behind us 3. Can't forget the puppy in our arms. I heard them leave, and I said, "It looks we have a new companion. What should her name be?" She looked at the floor while biting her lip. "Umm.... Spot?" She asked carefully. Eh? "Sure!" I shouted happily. She chuckled, and said "Let's explore this apartment!" I smiled at her and Spot. "Ya!!!!" I screamed. We walked to the kitchen, and it was beautiful.
             😴😴😴
We had finished seeing all the rooms, and we were exhausted. Well, except Spot. "I think my parents over exaggerated when I said I needed to have an apartment that I could breath comfortably in." I said with an incredulous expression. "Yeah, I think they did. When you said 2 bedrooms; I didn't believe you. Now I'm just- Wow." She said cutting herself off from her own disbelief.
(A/N These are the rooms👇)

Living room

Kitchen/ Dining

Kitchen/ Dining