Hello, Ming De University

"Fuyumi! Wake up!" Somebody said in an irritated voice. Huh? Oh, Meili. "I'm up. I'm up. Good morning." I said with a smile. "Good morning?! We have to be in school in 30 minutes, so no good morning. Just get up!" She screamed in a panicked way. "Ok. Are you waiting for me to change in front of you?" I asked curiously. She got beet red for some reason, and she denied it while running to her bedroom. I think. I got my clothes ready, took a shower, changed into my clothes, and brushed my hair. I am ready. By the way, I had put my school supplies in my backpack the day before. I met up with Meili, who had conveniently went to the market to buy food for Spot among other things, and we headed out the door with a piece of toast in our hands.
(This is what they were wearing 👇)
(Fuyumi)

 (This is what they were wearing 👇)(Fuyumi)

(Meili)

               😴😴😴We had just gotten out of the taxi, and we were excited! "Next four years, Meili! We will be here for the next four years!" I shouted while she just nodded her head, and she dragged me to the building

😴😴😴
We had just gotten out of the taxi, and we were excited! "Next four years, Meili! We will be here for the next four years!" I shouted while she just nodded her head, and she dragged me to the building. "Yes, but if we don't hurry; we're gonna be late." She said sternly. Geez, ok. I just sighed while she dragged me across the whole campus, so we could get to the orientation. Can I survive school? Never mind. We got to the orientation where we sat with Meili sitting on the edge of the aisle while I sat next to her. The seat to my right was empt-Some girl just sat down on the seat next to mine. She's pretty; I want to be her friend. "Hi, what's your name. I'm Wu Fuyumi." I said with a happy smile. "Um... Hey, my name is Jiàng Li Ming. Nice to meet you." She said hesitantly. "Nice to meet you too!" I said with an excited voice. "Hi, I'm sorry for her bluntness. She is just naturally like that. My name is Xiong Meili. Pleasure to meet you." Meili said formally. *Sigh* She is just so stiff! "Oh come on! Don't be so stiff and formal; we're all friends now. Come on, guys! Or girls. Hehe." I said chuckling nervously. They looked at each other, and they both shook their heads in sync. Eh? I was about to shout at them when I saw a girl a few aisles down trip. *Mental question marks*  I saw some girls scolding the girl while the other girl and boy were looking concerned. What nice friends. The other two girls we obviously future enemies. I saw the girl go into the aisle while some guy started talking about the orientation's special guest. #Boring! Everybody clapped while I just crossed my arms while rolling my eyes. I got a hit on the back of my head. Ouch. "Oi, what was that for?" I hissed at Li Ming who just shrugged while Meili chuckled. Why are they ganging upon me? Never mind. "This guy is important; show some respect." Li Ming responded. "Well he isn't important to me, so why should I clap?" I asked smartly. Or not so smart because I just got another smack on the head. Ouch! "Just behave yourself. Ok?" Li Ming asked. "Ok." I said nodding my head. "Good." She whispered quietly because the oh-so-important guy was beginning to talk. "Welcome to Shanghai-" The guy said while I dozed off.
                   😴😴😴
Ouch! I opened my eyes to see everybody starting to leave the auditorium, and Li Ming with her hand still in my hair where she had pulled it. "I like how Meili wakes me up better than how you do it." I said with a pout. "Whatever, we are moving, people. Let's go. Let's go!" Li Ming shouted. "Are you a military sergeant?" I asked. She sighed, and said, "I don't mean to be aggressive. I'm just aggressive to close people. Sorry." She said while looking down. Oh no you don't. "That's alright! It adds some spice to this trio. Let's be friends for the next 4 years; ok?" I asked. "Ok!" They both shouted in sync. Yay! We walked out of the auditorium, and I saw the girl from before with her two friends. We are the same. I'm gonna say hi. "Hi." I said after I walked up to her. "Hi." She said back with a smile. "What's your name? Mine is Wu Fuyumi. You looked interesting, so I wanted to get to know you." I said plainly with a shrug of my shoulders. "Oh my name is Dong Shan Cai, and these are my friends." She said with a smile. "Hi, Dong Shan Cai and friends of Dong Shan Cai." I said with a smile. "Hi." They all said in sync. "Well I've got to go. Bye, new friends!" I shouted while waving my hand and catching up to my group. Or trio. Yeah, that sounds better. "Who were you talking to, Fuyumi." Meili asked kindly. "Dong Shan Cai and her friends. You know my birth parents that gave me up were Dong, and they also live in Shanghai. Coincidence I think not." I said mysteriously. "You really are something else. Come on! Let's go!" Li Ming shouted. (This is what Li Ming looks like with that outfit👇)