Airport

We got in Cynthia's car.
"You bitches ready?" Cynthia said.
"Of course," I said.
Me and Mattia we're sitting in the back because Cynthia had her suitcase in the front. Her stuff couldn't fit in the trunk with ours so she had it up there.
"I'm pissed," Cynthia said, pulling out of the driveway.
"Why?" I said.
"I wanted to not be on my period before playlist just in case I could get some of that, you know, but this bitch decided to ruin the moment," Cynthia said, "I literally got it yesterday."
I laughed a little.
"I just got mine," I said.
"Damn Mattia no pussy for you either," Cynthia said.
We all laughed. Cynthia drove to chick-fil-a and we ordered our food. We ate in the car. I started getting cramps. We finished eating and Cynthia started driving to the airport. I laid my head on Mattia's lap. He started playing with my hair. I was literally in the fetal position in the car.
"I'm sorry baby," Mattia whispered in my ear.
I put my arms around his lower stomach. We got to the airport after about a half an hour. We went inside and checked in. We went through security and everything and had a half an hour before we board the plane. I was sitting in a chair in the waiting area next to Mattia.
"Yo I'm gonna go get Starbucks you want anything?" Cynthia said.
"Get me a cake pop or a brownie I don't care," I said.
Cynthia walked over to Starbucks.
"Does your stomach still hurt, baby?" Mattia said.
I nodded my head.
"Oh I'm sorry baby," Mattia said and kissed my head.
I held his hand. A half an hour went by and we went on the plane.