A Party?

We cuddled and put a movie on until we heard a knock on the door.
"Come in," I said.
Cynthia and Quinton came in.
"Hey, the other boys wanna talk with you guys about something," Cynthia said, "So get the fuck out please."
We laughed. Mattia and Quinton left and went to Bryce's room.
"So where did y'all do it?" I said to Cynthia.
"The beach," Cynthia said, "Did y'all do it in here?"
"Yeah," I said.
"Oh my god this bitch finally lost her virginity!" Cynthia said and clapped.
We laughed.
"Do you know what they're going to talk about?" I said.
"No, but we were supposed to go too," Cynthia said, getting up, "I just wanted to have a talk first."
I giggled and we walked to Bryce's room. I knocked on the door and Kairi opened it.
"Thank god you're here," He said and hugged me, "Can you cuddle me I don't feel good?"
I laughed a little.
"Sure Kai," I said, stepping into the room. I sat on the bed with Cynthia.
"Okay so we're gonna have a party like we always do at playlist," Bryce said, "In the big room we always go in."
"So wait, are like all the other influencers still here?" I said.
"Well no shit it's storming outside," Josh said.
I threw a pillow at him. Kairi put his arms out and I climbed in them. Mattia took a picture of us. I motioned him over and he joined us. Poor Kairi was getting squished.
"You good Kai?" I said.
"Yeah just a little squished but it's okay," Kairi said.
I giggled.
"Okay I'm going back to my room," I said, getting up.