I Love Him

I went up to my room and went in the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in. I took a quick shower and got out. I wrapped a towel around myself and went out to my room to get something to wear. Mattia was on my bed. He looked up from his phone and his eyes widened.
"Hi babe," Mattia said and sat up.
"Hi baby," I said, giggling.
"Whatcha doing?" He said.
"Trying to find pajamas or something I don't know," I said.
"Can I pick it?" Mattia said.
"Sure," I said, smiling.
Mattia smiled and got up. He went over to my closet and chose a pair of sweatpants and the hoodie he gave me. I took the clothes and went into the bathroom to change. I put it on and went back out.
"Aww baby," Mattia said and put his arms around my waist, "You look so beautiful."
I smiled and put my arms around his neck. He bent down and kissed me. Then, he picked me up and threw me on the bed. I giggled. He laid on top of me and put his arms around me.
"What are you doing baby?" I said, giggling.
"I'm holding onto you," Mattia said and his grip tightened.
"I-," I said.
I wanted to say I loved him, but it was too early and I didn't want him to leave me. What if he didn't love me? What if he doesn't even like me at all?
"You what, baby?" Mattia said, looking up at me.
"I wanna hold you now," I said, "Can we switch?"
He smiled. He flipped us over so I was on top of him now. I put my head on his chest and snuggled up to him. He kissed my head. He grabbed my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine. I put my other arm around him. He put his other arm around my back. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.