Taehyung

Taehyung's eyes widen. "Woah. ." He looks around the mansion which was extremely bright due to all the big windows. "How do you guys close the curtains?" Namjoon chuckles at his reaction.

"There's a switch," Jungkook tells him. Taehyung was still taking in all the glamour as they went into a new room that he didn't notice Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim. His eyes tour the room before landing on two new faces.

He bows right away, embarrassed for not noticing them earlier. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Kim." He looks up and find the couple gawking at him. "I'm Taehyung."

They seem to not hear him at first but smile kindly at him. "We're so thankful that you're helping us, Taehyung."

"No problem, Dad and Mom." He bows his head and when he looks up, the parents are watching him wide-eyed but, a smile grace their faces.

~~~~

After meeting V's parents, Namjoon and Jungkook gave him a run-down on V's personality. They show him pictures of the people at his workplace and tell him their names. He also finds out that V has his own gorgeous house and a husband.

"I have a husband! What! Why didn't anyone tell me!" Taehyung was panicking at the news he just received. There was no way he could lie to V's husband. He'll know V to well. He'll see right through him. "Why can't we just tell him? He'll know to well that I'm not V."

"We had other stuff to focus on," Namjoon tells him rubbing his neck. "Also, we want to keep this matter as small as possible."

"No panic," Jungkook tells him.

Taehyung was still flabbergasted from the earlier news. "I'm panicking. What do I do? I'm not-I won't be able to lie to him."

"Don't worry," Jungkook puts an arm around his shoulder. "The marriage was arranged and the wedding's not that long ago. They're still getting to know each other."

Taehyung scrunches his face, still not relieved. Jungkook sees this and tries to make him feel better. "Jin is really nice! He's an excellent cook!"

"And the whole time, he'll think he's cooking for his husband," Taehyung frowns.

Namjoon shakes his head and clicks his tongue. "You are his husband."

Taehyung pouts. "You know what I mean."

"Don't stress it. The real problem is going to be your work," Namjoon tells him closing the binder of papers with information about V. "Here. Take it home with you. In your free time, read it over and over. Read over stuff you need help with and need to memorize."

Taehyung takes the binder which is not light. "Let's take you to your house," Jungkook grabs his keys and they head to Taehyung's-. Correction, V's house.

They arrive with Taehyung going through the cover story. He was gone for a few days because of an urgent business trip. They had already told his husband, Seokjin, this. While, for his employees, he was gone because of family business.

Jungkook parks the car and turns to look at Taehyung. "You ready?"

"I guess," Taehyung says nervously. They get out of the car. "Wait!" Namjoon and Jungkook look over to Taehyung. "Do I look good?"

He brushes some of his brown hair out of his face and adjusts his tie. He was wearing a dark blue suit and wearing a pair of black dress shoes. "Like V with brown hair."

Taehyung smiles widely but stops when he remembers that V doesn't smile as much. They go inside and Taehyung's eyebrows shoots up when he sees that he has servants.