Panic

Taehyung presses his back against the wall, taking a deep breath. They're in an abandoned building. He doesn't know what he should do. He hears Seokjin's loud breathing with his. He turns his head to the side where Seokjin is looking at him expectantly.

For Seokjin, his dear Jin. He peeks around the corner. No one yet, but their steps are sounding closer. He needs to bring Seokjin to safety, even if it means he could possibly get hurt.

He grabs Seokjin's hand and together, they run. He doesn't know where and when they'll stop. They just need to leave. Even if he can't run anymore, he'll walk. If he can't walk anymore, he'll crawl.

He could hear louder footsteps and clearer voices. They found them. Taehyung keeps running with all his might, pulling Seokjin along.

He can't anymore. He can't outrun them. He pulls Seokjin behind a cement pillar. "Jin, I'll distract them while you run outside and get help. Okay?" He tells Seokjin cupping his cheek and looking into his eyes. It may be the last time for him to do so.

Seokjin's eyes well up with tears. "I can't. I can't do that. You'll get hurt. They'll kill you," Seokjin reasons, putting his hand over Taehyung's hand that was holding his face.

Taehyung could feel tears in his eyes. "No. I can't let you die with me. They want me. If they get me, they won't hurt you." Taehyung presses his forehead against Seokjin's. "I love you, Seokjin," Taehyung looks into Seokjin's eyes. 

Seokjin wraps his arms around him. Taehyung buries his face into Seokjin's shoulder. Despite wanting to stay like this forever, Taehyung pulls away. He pushes Seokjin towards the exit. Seokjin shakes his head, hands lingering in Taehyung's hands.

"Go!" Taehyung shouts desperately. He could hear them coming closer. Seokjin pulls away painfully and moves towards the door. He looks back with a sad look. Then his eyes widen and shone panic.

Taehyung felt tipsy and tired. Like he'll just fall over any moment. He was fighting to keep his eyes open. Seokjin rushes back to him and he wants to yell at Seokjin to run away, but he couldn't.

His stomach felt wet? He presses a hand against it before bringing it up to his face. Red. Seokjin comes to his aid just as he falls down. Blood.

Seokjin cradles him in his arms, shiny tears rolling down his face. Taehyung felt very exhausted. He could use a good sleep right now. He couldn't hear a thing Jin was muttering. His eyes kept fluttering, trying to not lose the image of Seokjin.

Seokjin was putting pressure on his wound, still he was losing Taehyung. He gives up and just cups Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung had a far-away look in his eyes but he smiled when Seokjin cups his cheek.

There was blood on his cheek but, he couldn't care less. As he blinked, he could tell his eyes were taking much more time in closing.

Before the vision of Seokjin slipped into the darkness, Seokjin spoke softly, "Taehyung."

~~~~

Taehyung opens his eyes to beeping. Where was he? Hospital? He sits up, getting full view of the room.

Not hospital. His and Seokjin's bedroom. The beeping coming from his alarm clock. "Ahh!" Taehyung runs his hands through his head while shaking his head. Just a dream. Just a dream. Actually, a nightmare.

He recalls what Seokjin said just before he woke up. "Taehyung." He stops the alarm and gets out of the bed. Of course it's just a dream. Seokjin knows him as V not Taehyung.

"He'll never call me Taehyung," Taehyung mutters as he changes into his work clothes. Despite the nightmare, he's pretty excited for today.

After work, he'll go pick Seokjin up. They'll go to the mall where they'll pick out gifts for V's mom. He told Seokjin this game plan last night and thought Seokjin would refused. But, he just hummed in agreement.