interlude: how?

Iwaizumi hadn’t seen Oikawa for around three days now. Concern and worry overcame him.

So it was today, that he decided to pay him a visit with his parents and give them a few fruits as a gift in case they were having a hard time. His household was wealthy after all.

The teen made his way to the brunette’s house all giddy, until he rang their doorbell and there was no response.

It was unusual, he would normally hear Oikawa’s cheerful voice echo through the halls before his footsteps came near the door.

Iwaizumi decided to just head inside to check up on his bestfriend.

Even though the two were very close friends, their parents weren’t. So the teen went to greet them by himself.
“Toru?” He called out as he cautiously roamed around the surprisingly quiet home.

He checked the living room and to his horror; he found a bloody murder. The whole Oikawa household was massacred.

Iwaizumi’s throat was dry as his eyes scanned the room, he couldn’t believe what he has seeing.

Before he could process anything else, he ran out of the house, dropping the basket of fruits along the way.

The teen cried as he came running back to his parents, who quickly called over some local doctors.

As the bodies were carried out, there seemed to be someone who was missing.

“What do you mean Toru’s body is gone?” Iwaizumi gripped onto his mother’s shirt, tears starting to fill his eyes.

This.. Was a nightmare.
Even though one was missing, they just claimed Toru as dead as well.

It seemed to have been an attack from a demon; And this was what strived the teen to work harder, to avenge his deceased bestfriend.