Act 1: Chapter 4: inkopolis

Author note:
In this fanfiction Marine loves human and know perfectly inglish.

Y/N POv:

I just at the exit door of the loboratory in the woods, in the distance I shall see some light, it should be a big city, they dident talk me about their cities, that I didn't know....

Should I go there? I don't think that this "inkling" and "octoling" will accept me or they will leave me alone, I should be dead....
Sincerally.... I am scared....

Well.... I don't have much chose possibilities in front of me...
*huff* time to go to that city..... Yay.....

I am ready for the worst... I don't know how can they react to me, well I can't know if I don't try...

Here I am, I am at a place of this city? I guess... And how I was thinking everyone is staring at me....
Without notice the screen on a.... Tour eiffel? Turns

*TV*
Pearl:I everyone this is Hoff the hook from inkopolis in life for you.

Pearl: today there are these maps on turf war

* maps *

Marine: pearl, look at this...

Pearl: HO. Change of programs, it seems it has been found a human in place of inkopolis

Y/N: "O SHIT "

all of inkling and octoling gets up and started to come closer

THAJ I STARTED PANICING.
WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I....
WAIT A GRATE THAT IS MY EXIT
I faster went to a grate I saw, I opened it and I get in.

In was a very long tube who finisced in a strange abbandonate metro it was really dark and it was really.... Clean to be abbandonate, I mean it was all black but it was clean...

*2 hours later*

Something was coming it was a train coming from a binarie.

It stops right near me, no one has ever shoot at me and there it was no hiding so let's see if they are good or bad.

Agent 8 POv:

I was coming back from another test succefull, I haven't learned inkling yet but I can say some phrase to leave know what I want to say.

Today I feel like if something is gonna happened... But what?

Well we will see

*At the train stop*

I got off the train and I saw a figure in the shadows

I pointed my gun at the figure and said

8: (in octarian) HEY WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!

Y/N: *Talks but 8 or anyone can know what he is saying, neither you reader :) *

*Marina, Perl and captain Cuttlefish gets off the train*

Marine:" 8 what happened"

8:"...stranger..."

Marine:" is him an enemy? Or... Wait.... He is different... is me or I can't see his temtacles?"

Captain Cuttlefish:" no that's not you, I don't think He have tentacles....."

Marine:" Hey! If you are harmless come near us"

*I get nearer and nearer that finally they could see me really good*

Marine:"wait... He isn't an octoling... But neither an inkling.... No... It can't be..... Is he.... A.... Human?!"

Pearl:"WAIT AREN'T HUMANS EXINTED FROM SOMETING LIKE 12000 YEARS?!?!"

Y/N:(in Italian) well now what?

8:... What do....

Marine:" wait I'll try to comunicate, in an ancient linguage called inglish"
( in inglish) are you a human?

Y/N:(in English) yes I am, but I don' t talk a very good english

Marine(in English) "wait is there just English you human can talk or there is more? "

Y/N:(In English) "well there were between 6000 and 7000 linguage on the planet, but I know my native linguage the Italian other than English."

Marine:(in English) "oh, very interesting... Ok I will sey at the other that you are harmess. "

Marine:(in inkling)" guys keep calm he is harmless and he knows another linguage of the humans. Wait that Callie knows about this... "

Cap cuttlefish:"well he is the last human, now what do we do, we can't just get him inside our house like it is noting."

Marine:"well, we can leve him rest at the 3 and 8's house because they are good fighter in any case of the human the can defend them self."

Cap cuttlefish:"well this isn't a bad idea"

Autor note:
hi I saw that someone actually liked my stores :D I was thinking that no one was liking my stories.
Thanks JaxTop74.
If someone have ideas for this story, anytime you can write in the comments.
Have a nice day.