Act 1: Chapter 11: appartment Trubles

A yes
New chapter time

Y/N POV:

9:00 am

Beep beep beep beep beep be-

*click*

Stupid allarm clock... I should seriusly change the ringhtone... I turned to Carl to see if he was awake but he was still sleeping in the sleeping bag... Strange that the allarm didn't woke him up.

I left him there, I took my clothes, and I went to the bathroom without waking him up, I changed myself, and went in the kitchen.

In the kitchen I found 3 and 8 ulready doing breakfast the dialogue was like:

3 and 8: good morning

Y/N: good morning you too

3: how did you slept?

Y/N: good, Carl is still sleeping. So, I am thinking, what happened between the inklings and octolings?

3 stained silent for a moment and then spoked

3: The grate turf war... It was the Most horrible the earth has ever seen the Earth as ever seen, 100 years ago the inkling and octoling fought for the last territories That rising sea had left, it least 100 years and hundreds of inkling and octoling died.

Y/N: so you are telling me that, It was the the The most horrible conflict the earth has ever seen?

3: unfortunately, yes...

I let out an Hysterical laugh

8: what is so funny about peaple that fought to survive?!?

Y/N: no.. (sniff) no that's not then (Sniff) You've certainly had the prize for the longest war, but the deadliest?
Not even the littlest war could even have 100 deaths, mabye 100 in maximum a week.

3: w-what do you mean?!

Y/N: there were 2 world wars, the first one lasted 4 years.

8: how many Death there may have been? 1000, 2000???

Y/N: millions...

8:god,thats a big number...

3: did the second one at least got better??

Y/N: the total opposite.. 60 / 68 millions of deaths, and you know why? Why you did't had these casualties?

3: w-why?

3 POV

Y/N: because you have the respown POD. We humans when we die... We die... We are gone forever, No going back. The war is a beast who consumed millions of lifes just because their leaders told them to. Their families, who is gonna tell them what happened, who is gonna be brave enough to tell their family that they are dead? What is the point on fight on something? At least you inkling didn't fought over inkopolis, you can call yourself lucky that Your Specie is not a sadic bastard.
And you know what is the funniest part? We humans used everything as weapons, the dinamite and the nuclear bomb weren't born to become weapons. the dinamite was created to help the miners, and the nuclear bomb has been invented for curiosity, and I am going to let you guess what they used it for.

There was a second of silence after he told it, he looked sad

Y/N: Sorry I just... I pulled out everything I was holding in. Sorry if I scared you. I just... Hate My own kind. (and the DaLordSpycrab had one of his filosofical moments.)

*real life moment*

Me: did I Exaggerated?

My friends who just wonted to play smash bros with me: wat