The nightmare.

At first, all I saw was black.

Then, I saw her.

-"Satomi...?"- I approached the figure who had appeared in front of me
...who looked like my missing little sister.

How was this possible?

-"Goodbye forever, Seiko."- she said, in an emotionless voice.

-" What do you mean goodbye..? SATOMI WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

But she didn't listen to me. She kept walking away.
I started running towards her, tears escaping my eyes, desperate to not let her go.
Not let her leave again.

But something was stopping me from reaching her. All these black shadows around her wouldn't let me through.
They kept me away, as I desperately tried to break through them.

But I couldn't.

I was powerless.

No matter how much I screamed or called her name, the shadows wouldn't go away, and she wouldn't turn her head.

Then, in front of my eyes, the shadows swallowed her, and they disappeared.

She was gone.

And I couldn't save her ...again.

-"Seiko

-"Seiko."

...

-"SEIKO!"

-"Wh- what..? Where am I?"- I slowly opened my eyes, trying to process where I was and what was happening.

-" You were under the control of Kaori's quirk.- I turned my eyes over at Tsukishima, followed by Haru, Helios and the rest of the class who were gathered around me. I didn't realize I was laying on the ground.

-"B-but Satomi...-"

-" It was all an illusion Seiko. Otake's quirk makes you face your biggest fear. It makes you experience your worst nightmare." - Haru explained to me.- "She was never here Seiko..."

I didn't speak.

For a second there, I really thought she was there, in front of me.
I really thought she left again.

All of a sudden i felt too tired. Emotionally and physically. I decided to close me eyes and rest.

Maybe when I wake up, the pain and disappointment I felt will be gone.

______________________

-" Will it take a long time for him to recover?"

-" I can't answer that question unfortunately... You see, Seiko didn't suffer any physical damage.  Because of what he went through today, he had to experience a lot of emotions at once, and knowing the situation, he couldn't emotionally handle it. We just need to give him some time. It must have been really hard for him."