Chapter 4

(Y/N) POV~
Today is the day I get to go out with Daichi. I don't know if it's a date or not, so I'm not really gonna call it that since he did say it was to catch up, but who knows. I'm currently in my room with one of my friends from Johzenji who came to help me pick out my outfit.

"Okay what about this one?" She asks holding something up.

"No way in hell am I wearing that," I say shaking my head.

"Oh come one, Maybe if you wear it, you can get pregnant with his babies and then he has to love you forever," She said smiling.

"That's not how it works," I say shaking my head, "Anyways I'm not going out in that"

"Fine," She says throwing it into a corner, "What about this?"

"No," I say simply.

"Why?" She says motioning to it, "It's perfect"

"It's hot outside and even though I love that sweater I don't feel like sweating a lot," I said shaking my head. I love that sweater, and I'm fine with wearing sweaters in warm weather, but it's really hot outside, and I'm going for lunch with Daichi, I don't feel like sweating a lot.

"Fine then," She said throwing it in the corner, "This one"

"Perfect," I said smiling. (The outfit can be whatever you want, it can be a unicorn suit for all I care)

"I'm sure you're going to have a great time," My friend said smiling.

~Time Skip~
I was waiting for Daichi now and my friend had gone back to her house. I was waiting in my room until I heard a knock at the door.

"I got it," I yelled running down the stairs.

"Wow, who is it?" My mom asked.

"A friend," I said walking past her and to the door.

"You ready?" Daichi asked smiling.

"Yup lets go," I say smiling back.

"Hey! Wait! Is that a boy I hear?!" I hear my mom yell before I close the door.

"Let's go now," I say smiling a I grab his arm and pull him down the street quickly, "So where are we going?"

"A cafe just a few streets over," Daichi said smiling.

"Well I'm sure it will be great," I said smiling back as I let go of his arm.

~Tiny Time Skip~
"So Kiyoko says you went to Johzenji," Daichi says as we sit at a table.

"Ya, I made a lot of great friends there," I said, "But I'm glade to see you again"

"Me too," He said.

"So your on the volleyball team, are you the Captain or something?" I asked. I don't know a lot about volleyball so I don't think I can talk about volleyball much with him, but I'll still ask him about.

"Ya, I'm the Captain now, and I'm sorry again for how Tanaka and Nishinoya act," He says, apologizing to me once again.

"It's fine," I say smiling, "You know I didn't recognize you at first, you've changed a lot"

"Really?"

"Ya, you know you've gotten taller, older.. hotter," I muttered the last part to myself without noticing. I just hope he didn't hear it.

"Well I didn't recognize you either," He said smiling, "You've changed too"

"I hope I changed for the better, you know, I know how to make more then just dirt cake now," I say laughing.

"Really, well do you still remember how to make your famous stick soup?" He asked laughing.

"Obviously," I say laughing, "It is absolutely delicious, I'll make it for you again sometime"

"Sounds good to me," He said as we laughed together.

"All I need is a few sticks and sand, and then boom, my famous stick soup," I said.

When we were younger we would often be babysat by the same person whenever our parents were busy. We would usually go to the park and we would just play house with some of the other kids, like a lot of kids do. I was the Mom, and I made dirt cake and stick soup, one of our friends was the pet cow, two more were the children, and Daichi was the Dad. We had a great family, and once when I made my dirt cake we actually tried to eat it. That was not a good idea, obviously.

"Well then I guess I'll get you some sticks and sand," He said smiling

AN-
I hope you liked it
Sorry the Chapters are so short
Word Count~ 756