Chapter 9

(Y/N) POV~
"It's so hot out today," I say to Kiyoko as I walk to the gym with her.

"It really is," She says. I unzip and take off the sweater that I for some reason, decided to wear over my uniform today.

"Are you watching practice today?" Kiyoko asked me.

"I'm actually just going to go home, could you tell Daichi," I say as I stuff my sweater into my bag, "I love him, but I'm not sitting in that hot gym with a bunch of sweaty boys, just to watch a practice"

"That seem reasonable," She says, "I have to go since I'm the manager"

"If I could, I would save you," I say, "Good luck Kiyoko"

"Thanks," She says before walking off.

I start walking out of the school and towards my house.

"What should I do?" I say, as I walk farther away from the school.

I keep walking until I reach my house. I walk inside and put my bag down.

I walk up the stairs and to my room. I grab out shorts and a tank top and change out of my uniform and into them.

I walk back down the stairs and to my kitchen. I grab a water bottle from out of the fridge and open the freezer. I look in it and grab out a box of popsicles, an empty box of popsicles.

"Well I guess I'll go get more," I say grabbing some money and putting my shoes back on and walking out the door.

I start walking back towards the school that I had just come from. I walk to the Sakanoshita Store, the store the the volleyball teams coach owns.

I walk inside and grab some a small box of popsicles and look at how many are in it.

"20," I mutter to myself.

I go up to the counter and pay for it before walking out with the popsicles.

I start walking towards the school with the bag, trying to walk as fast as I can without running, so that they don't melt.

I get to the school and head towards the gym. I get there and the team is walking out of the gym ready to go home.

"(Y/N) I thought you said you were going home," Kiyoko says to me.

"I did," I say, and then hold up the bag, "But I decided to bring you all popsicles, sorry if their kinda melted"

"Daichi your girlfriend, one of the goddesses, is great!" Nishinoya and Tanaka said coming up to me and grabbing a popsicle each.

"Thanks (Y/N)," Suga says grabbing one as well.

"Thank you," Asahi say well he grabs one.

"Thank you (Y/N)," Yamaguchi day grabbing one as well.

"Can I have one?" Hinata asks me, I nod my head and he grabs one.

"Thanks," Kageyama day grabbing one.

"Thanks (Y/N)," Kiyoko says well she grabs one. I look over at Tsukishima, and he just stares at me.

"Take one," I say, shoving the box at his face.

"No," He says. I take a popsicle out of the box, luckily they haven't melted. I take the popsicle I grabbed and slightly jump, shoving it in his mouth. He takes it out and looks at me, offended.

"I've had to deal with a demon with a tongue piercing for two years," I say, "You're not that hard to deal with"

I shake my head and walk away from him and towards Daichi and hold the box out towards him. He takes a popsicle and smiles at me. I grab one out and start walking towards the exit of the school with Daichi.

"Thanks for getting us all popsicles," He says smiling at me.

"I needed to get more so why not," I said shrugging, "So I'm guessing practice ended early because of the heat"

"Yup, it's to hot out today to practice much," He says.

"It really is," I say slightly fanning my face.

We walk to my house and I unlock the door and walk in with Daichi. I put the box of popsicles away and turn around.

"Shower or leave," I say pointing towards the bathroom, "I'll get you clothes"

"Okay," He says walking towards the bathroom shrugging.

I walk up to my room and go through my clothes. Even though we haven't been dating for long I've gone over to his house when just his mom was there and I stole some of his clothes, his mom helped me.

I found a pair of his short and a t-shirt that I stole from him. His clothes are very comfortable, so I wanted to steal more, but didn't want it to be very noticeable, so I just stole a t-shirt, a pair of shorts, and a hoodie.

I walk down stairs and I can hear the water running in the bathroom. I knock on the bathroom door and set the clothes on the floor.

"I'm leaving the clothes outside of the door for you," I say.

"Thanks," He I hear him say.

I walk away from the bathroom and go back up to my room to turn on my fan so that later it's not deathly hot in there.

I come back downstairs to see Daichi walking to the living room.

"(Y/N)?" He says as I walk into the living room and sit on the couch beside him.

"Yes," I say smiling at him.

"How do you have one of my shirts and a pair of my shorts?" He asks.

"I don't know," I say.

"(Y/N)"

"Fine, I stole them from your room when your mom was the only one home, she helped me," I said laying down across his lap.

"You could of asked," He said shaking his head.

"So you would of given them to me if I asked?" I said looking up to him.

"Yes, now what else do you have that's mine?" He asks.

"Just a hoodie," I say.

"Okay," He say reaching over me to grab the remote for the TV, "Now what do you want to watch?"

AN-
Sorry for not updating for awhile
I hope you liked it though
Thanks for reading
Sorry if it was bad
Word Count~ 1043