Chapter 6

(Y/N) POV~
"Daichi!" I yelled running to Daichi.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled turning around.

"Here, do you want a cupcake?" I asked holding a small cupcake out to him.

"You can have it, it's your's," He said smiling at me. He's always so nice to me.

"No I want you to have it, I have two anyways," I say holding out another cupcake in my other hand.

"Oh, Okay, thanks (Y/N)," He said smiling as he took the cupcake from me.

As we enjoyed the small cupcakes on a bench in the park we saw a couple walk by holding hands. They seemed to be in high school.

"Do you think I'll get to date someone one day Daichi?" I ask looking at him.

"I'm sure you will, What about me?" He said looking back at me.

"I'm sure you will too," I say smiling, "But what if I don't, maybe no one will like me"

"I'm sure everyone will like you," Daichi said patting my back, "And if we are both not dating anyone by our third year of high school, I promise that I will date you"

"I promise that if we are both not dating anyone by our third year of high school, I will date you," I say smiling back.

"Promise?" He says, and I nod.

"Pinkie Promise?" I say holding out my pinkie to him.

"Pinkie Promise," He said.

"You better keep your promise," I say smiling at him.

"I always keep my promises," He says smiling back at me.

"I know," I say getting up from the bench.

"(Y/N) time to go," I hear my mom yell from where she is with Daichi's mom.

"I'll see you soon," I say giving him a small kiss on the check, "Don't forget about our promise"

"I won't," He says, "You better not forget"

"I won't"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I woke up in the middle of the night from that exact dream. Although it didn't feel like a dream, more like a memory.

I rolled over in my bed and looked at my phone.

2:30 am

I sit up and rub my eyes. I step out of my bed making sure to make as little noise as possible. I quietly walk out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

I turn on the kitchen light cover my eyes a bit from the light.

I grab a cup and fill it with water, taking a sip.

"I promise Daichi," I say leaning on the counter swishing the water around in the cup.

"I wonder if he's dating anyone now?" I say, taking another sip of water, "I wonder if he remembers the promise? It would be weird for me to ask if he's dating anyone and he doesn't remember the promise we made"

I take another sip of my water and set it on the counter walking over to the fridge and grabbing something to eat.

"I didn't remember until now, so who knows"

AN-
I hope you liked it
Now you know what the promise was
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 519