Moaning Couches

Don't start now - Dua Lipa

Music was playing from her room as I opened the door. Not that I don't have manners or anything it's just that I never knock when I'm here.

I've had scarring encounters that have made my weary virgin teenage eyes,well very weary.

I mean she had warned me once  before, maybe one to many times but I barged in anyway.

She was seated cross-legged,her back facing the door from which I entered. She seemed very keen and interested in whatever it is she was doing.

I strutted towards her as confidently as I could. I needed to calm down else I was going to turn this bushfire to a freaking volcano.

You get what I mean.

Venturing closer to her, I sat hesitantly at the foot of her queen sized bed which was covered with a black bedsheet.

That's new .

She was watching a movie of some sort, multitasking as always since she had orange juice in the glass she held in her hand.

The bed dipped when I sat,and she turned towards me before swiftly turning again, spilling some of her juice in the process.

She just groaned and gave a strained,dry laugh that came straight from her throat.

Kir mumbled something, but my oh so fast ears didn't catch a scratch of it.

She looked disinterested to see me and I didn't blame her. I mean I looked disinterested when I caught a glimpse of myself in her floor-length dressing mirror earlier.

She slammed her laptop with so much forced I cried for the device. If that was my face I'd be looking like I got bit by a giant mosquito or something.

Kir turned to face me and I realized she was chewing gum as well. This girl sure knew how to multitask.

"I'm sorry" I scratched the back of the my neck, confused on how to continue "I realized I've been very silly and that Rol is not worth my time." I paused and realized she was not facing me again but I carried on either way"and you'd never have anything to do with him, he's not even that good looking anyway" I added as I tried to convince myself.

And I failed terribly might I add.

She laughed again,this time it sounded genuine and when she stopped sipping on her juice and turned to face me she was smiling from ear to ear.

I gave her a smile of my own and I hugged her,she hugged me back and I almost said thank you before she whacked my arm off of hers and frowned.

"Don't you ever,ever,ever accuse me of taking your man be it ex or current. Also you made a good decision, that's a first, waiting it out before coming here,if you came a couple of hours earlier you wouldn't have had it so easily." she told me as she stared at me.

"O-kay, thank you and I'm sorry for everything.

When you say my man like that you make it seem like I was married."

I admitted and she laughed again. "And please stop lying to yourself,we both know that Rol is as hot as the devil or the California sun"she stated plainly.

.....

"That kid, Elvis is he from your family or is he just a pest."

"Pest " Kir cried"he's my cousin,so yes he is family and he's only six he's supposed to be a bit of a disturbance doesn't make him a pest as you put it." she folded her arms clearly to show that she wasn't pleased.

"Okay,okay no need to get riled up over the pest. He actually did come as a four year old, though he spoke maturely and was too smug for my liking. He even hit me in my area and he introduced himself as Elvis Presley. "

Kir laughed so hard I could see her tearing up. Then she explained that he was indeed called Elvis Presley but that's because he has a nice voice and is actually called Elvis. His last name is Miller,she also told me and that his middle name was Pierro,like every other boy her Aunty gave birth to. I liked his name,I wonder why he'd switch that for Presley.

We talked a bit and I headed home. There in my driveway, sat the black Mustang from this morning.

Oh yes!the fucking Mustang that belonged to fucking Broken Barbie sat in front of my house and the car was empty.

As I parked,and walked into my house, I could hear moaning sounds and I think I vomitted into my mouth a little.

I stopped as I feared the the barbiemobile and peeked in to see a bottle of Malibu.

Well that is not strange at all.

The first thought that came into my head was what if Rol and Miley were humping in my sofa.

My SOFA , emphasis on the possessive adjective 'my' . Where I ate popcorn and watched SpongeBob. I cringed really hard at the thought and started walking faster into my house.

But thinking about it again why'd they leave Rol's to do it here,so I doubt that observation.

But then again Rol's unpredictable, seeing as he broke up with me on my birthday after a knee-wobbling kiss.

Yep. You heard that right, just like Jesus Christ only I'm a woman and not as holy.

To prevent any further damage I thought as quickened my pace, but when I sprung the door,the moaning was still ongoing,the violator was indeed sitting in my couch.

Only,they weren't doing the nasty. But they sure as hell didn't have a right to be here and let alone moan in my couch. After all it was my couch in the end,and even I have never moaned in it.

So I said the first thing that came to mind and I yelled it.

"GET OUT!and stop moaning in my couch" I snared.

':':':':':':':':
Hello to you too there🤗
Have I told you how amazing you are?
Well,then yes you're amazing and thank you for reading this book out of the millions here on Wattpad.

It means a whole lot to me,you have no idea.

So tell me how you liked it and give a vote if you liked this chapter.
Enjoy your day.
Thanks for the love 🦄