Fuckboy Elvis Presley

Graveyard - Halsey

I went straight to voicemail,all the four times I dialled Kir. Maybe she really didn't want to talk,or maybe her phone died or maybe she's having a late shower or something.

"Yeah...right and I'm Sherlock Holmes. Just here to invite you for tea with Moriatty"little R scoffs

You're so bitchy and stuck up all the time sometimes I really wonder what's up your ass. You can lighten up a little you know, live a little,have fun...

Then I laughed at myself, says the girl who has been to a grand total of four parties,two of which were birthday parties of relatives.

Yay me!

I was a few turns from Kir's house,we really needed to talk. I swear I'm the biggest f*uckup I mean what I did to Kir was like picking poop over cookie dough ice-cream. And y'all know that's fucked up as shit.

The black Harley bike on her driveway was glistening under the sunset. A buff man just came out from the back with an apron on. Were they having a family barbeque or something and I wasn't invited.

Okay I'm one to talk. I wasn't even family in the end though Kir's mum said I was repeatedly.
And even if I was family I lost that privilege with the stunt I pulled this morning.

I parked almost a block away,just in case. Not that I'm scared or anything.

"Could have fooled me"snared Little R

Focus on relevant things I said to myself. I parked a block away because Kir could get a tad bit aggressive when she was angry,she'd hit anything and everything and the funny part is she doesn't feel remorse after. So to be on the safer side,my car stays where it is.

"Okay Velma, thank you for stating all the facts. Now can we get a fucking move on"Little R adds.

I walked up to the coffee coloured door with long strides, hell knows I wasn't even this nervous when I thought Rol wasn't going to ask me to prom. And trust me I was a whole kind  of nervous and shit,sweaty palms and empty Skittle wrappers.

But you wouldn't get it,you never do.

I knocked and waited patiently, ironically and the door opened revealing a four year old boy with a greenish substance all over his cheek and mouth area.

Someone was eating. I said as I scanned the little boy who stood in front of me. His green eyes lit with recognition and he stretched his has to me "I'm Elvis Presley"he said before sucking his tooth loudly like the gentleman that he was.

"Okay and I'm Stevie Wonder"I smugly replied and applauded myself whilst grasping his tiny palm in a handshake. Look who's smug now I said to myself and mentally high-fived myself.

His tiny figure was still blocking the doorway and his face now carried a very serious expression way too serious for a four year old.

I was just assuming his age,who knows the guy could be middle-aged . I mean with the way he's tryna sass me up and all. He took his hand out of my hand and smirked,"I am Elvis Presley"he said again with a stern voice and looked me over, "but you're not Stevie Wonder." he said as he offered me a fuckboy smile.

I swear it was a fuckboy smile and now I was rethinking the boy's age. He wiped his lips with his hands and rubbed his fingers in his hair. He smiled again and walked up to me,then poked me in my area very fast.

"I knew you weren't Stevie Wonder"he said and started entering the house and I followed him, mouth ajar,jaw currently kissing the cold marble floor.

This kid was a whole new level of naughty and he didn't act his age.
I wanted to question if Kir was home as I appreciated the aroma of barbequed meat in the house.

So it was a barbeque,I realized.

But before I could question a voice called," Elvis,kiddo where are you?" I heard a woman with Hispanic accent say.

So he was called Elvis,now I just made a fool out of myself and made a kid feel me up... Literally

He started walking away and turned to face me, "told 'ya" he said sashaying to the wherever it is the voice came from.

So he is Elvis Presley, whatever ,I mean I could have picked a better name than Stevie Wonder. Afterall I'm not a dude,my boobs totally disagree with that analogy.

I tried calling Kir again,so I know whether to go up the stairs and into her room.

I started up the stairwell when she didn't pick up and I slipped halfway. I grunted in pain but I wasn't heard and I decided to sit on the tiled staircase and squirm and fuss till I got any attention whatsoever.

I realized I was making a fool out of myself after a good twenty seconds with no recognition whatsoever and I was about to stand when Elvis Presley walked back into the room,a lollipop now in his mouth which he sucked on.

I know I said I wanted attention but the sight of him walking towards me with a smirk on his face made me shoot up faster than I ever thought I could, off of the stairs and towards Kir's room.

I said I needed attention but not from Fuckboy Elvis Presley.

"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

And soo... How are we?
And how are you liking the book so far?

Sorry for the delay in updates, I'll make it up to you. I promise.

Anyway any fanart or book cover suggestions can be sent to my email @ kyikyitotheworld@gmail.com
Or Instagram @_n.h.i.r.a_
Or right here @ashermayne

Hit the star below to vote and comment on the side.
Have a nice day.

Thanks for the love🦄