Chuk from Angry birds

Cuddling in my Angry Birds pyjama set,my mind was racing.

My mum didn't come home yesterday like she promised and I hadn't heard from her though I'd missed a call from her when I checked my phone. I tried calling her but she wouldn't pick up.

I scratched my butt through my pyjama bottoms as I rushed to check who was knocking.

It was 8:00 when I looked at the antique clock that hang on the pale yellow wall of the living room.

As I tsked... I opened the door with a dry look.

Standing in front of me with damp hair, though it's not raining and scratching her arm impatiently,

brown leather ugg boots that looked drenched (now that's weird when you think about it...)

The shirt my visitor wore is supposed to be white,but as I looked at the person in front of me,all I could see if a kaleidoscope of colours but not as beautiful as a kaleidoscope.

In this case,the colours brown and black were dominating.

Her jeans had slight mud stains and her thick hair was everywhere, clearly she'd lost her bobby pins.

Dropping her duffle bags, she turned to me "Bring 'em in"

As though she knew I was about to question her she turned again "Shut up for once and do as you're told"she said so calmly you'd think she was complementing me.

Taking another look at me,and my appearance she added "you're playing the role of Chuck from Angry birds so well, only you aren't even half as fast."

"And....as I said earlier my bags" is the last thing she said before vanished behind the pillar in the middle of the hall.

Picking up the two duffle bags, I whispered underneath my breathe, "Welcome home mum"

Leaving her bags at her bedroom door, I turned the other way to mine...

My day off ended tonight, grabbing a bottle of Malibu from my now large collection ,I walked like Harley Quinn after she blew up Ace Chemicals...

Okay so I watched the movie earlier today.. Sue me

As I lifted the bottle to my mouth,my phone dinged twice.

I have already texted Kir goodnight and my mum was home already.

That left only two people.

His royal highness...

Drumroll please ...

Yes,you genius.. Rolland

And

My shitface dad..

Oh,but don't get me wrong.. I loved my dad. But he left mum, called me only twice after that and has never visited.

You'd call him worse if you were in my Kung Fu Panda socks that came half way up my calf.

Okay,so that's quite specific but you get me.. if you were in my shoes not socks,you would probably call him something worse.

Picking my phone as I swallowed my drink,I realized that the one who had texted me is none of the people I shortlisted.

It was my boss. From Logan's, the barbershop.

It said 'You return to work first thing tomorrow morning and do not be late'

Yupp! Great message.
A simple 'how are you' in there wouldn't have hurt you know.

But I guess,it is what it is.