Part 4

"Eleanor?" I ask as I catch the elevator to the parking garage.

"Oh, hi, Dr. Hemmings. Wow, you remember all of your patients names?" She giggled.

"How are you?" I ask politely.

"Good, I'm feeling a lot better thanks to you. How are you? Any thrilling plans for a Friday night?" She asked.

"I have a group of coworkers I go get drinks with every Friday but I might bail and spend the night in with my daughter." I nodded.

"Oh, I didn't realize you had a daughter, you just seem so young, but then again you're a doctor so obviously you... uh.." she nervously laughed.

"Yeah, she's only four, four and a quarter if you ask her." I laugh.

"Uh, not to be rude, but what exactly are you doing at the hospital?" I ask as we walk out of the elevator.

"I'm sure your doctor dreamy bit gets a lot of ladies following you around, but I actually work for Lenox Hill. I do PR so I run the public affairs, the social media, the press releases... all the little stuff." She seemed so proud for a second before almost self-deprecating.

"That stuff is really important and not so little. I can't tell you how many patients came to me after we posted the termination of Dr. Morgan and the apology for his actions, you wrote the perfect statement, you let us take accountability and approached the issue with class." I smiled softly down at her.

"Well thank you, I'm just playing my part." She bit her lip.

"I'll see you around, Luke, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll see you, Eleanor." I smiled.

"You can call me Elle by the way." She called across the garage as she stepped into her Buick.