47

"Luke, baby, it's happening." Elle calmly shook me.

"Hm?" I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"My water just broke." She grinned with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh! We're having a baby tonight?" I gasp and jump out of bed to help her.

"We're about to bring our baby home." She grabbed my hand and stared up at me.

"Yeah, we are." I grinned.

"You go get Emma, I'm going to change." She pecked my lips and then shuffled to the bathroom.

I walked into Emma's room and saw her sound asleep. I gently shook her and she sleepily looked at me.

"Mommy is about to have a baby, you're about to become a big sister." I grin.

Emma shot up and out of bed to Elle.

"Mommy!" Emma grinned up at Elle who was waddling towards her prepped bag.

"Hey, sweetie, are you ready to be a big sister?" Elle giggled.

We were all in awe of the moment before Elle doubled over, "sorry, that was a big one, mommy is okay." She smiled at Emma before staring up at me.

"Let's go have a baby." I grin as I throw a shirt on with my sweatpants.

We rushed to the hospital and were greeted immediately and taken to the back.

Antony and Grace met us there as we called them on our way. Emma sat in the back with Grace as Anthony and I went in the back and scrubbed up.

"My baby is about to have a baby." Antony teared up.

"Get ready to light those cigars with me in the courtyard later." I patted him on the back before rushing to see Elle in the room.

"Hey, babe." I grab her hand.

"Hunny, I'm in a bit of pain and I'm starting to get scared." She said softly so the nurses wouldn't hear.

"I'm here, okay, there is nothing scary about this, it's actually really beautiful. We are about to have a beautiful baby... and that is worth all the pain, okay? Just look at me, squeeze my hand, and know that it'll be okay tomorrow." I kiss her sweetly.

"My baby..." Antony walks in crying.

"Oh my God." Elle stared at him before looking back at me.

"I haven't done this since you were born." He sniffles.

"Where's Garber?" I begin to groan and pull away only to be pulled back my Elle.

"Honey, you better not, under any circumstances, look down there. I'm trying to have a sex life again." She stared at me and whisper yelled.

"I was just going to see how much you dilated..." I pout.

"I need you up here, hand in mine, eyes on me." She sighed before screaming and squeezing my hand.

"What's happening to her, Luke?!" Antony yelled.

"She's contracting. It's okay, baby, just breathe." I redirect to Elle who has tears streaming down her face with her eyes shut and her teeth clenched.

Garber finally strolls in.

"Hemmings! How are you feeling Elle?" He grins.

"She's contracting and in pain, I think we need the epidural." I nod.

"C-section, right?" He looked at Elle.

She nodded between whimpering in pain.

"Okay, well this will go really quickly. We are going to put the curtains up and get you ready." He smiled softly at us.

Within ten minutes we heard our baby cry.

"It's a girl!" Dr. Garber announced.

"Adeline Grace is finally here." I grin at Elle.

"Can I hold her?" Elle cried as the nurse handed her our tiny little girl.

"Adeline?" Antony looked at us with tears in his eyes.

"Adeline Grace Hemmings." I grin as he began to say something in Italian and blubber.

"She's so tiny and precious." Elle looked up at me.

"She's really ours?" I chuckle staring at her.

"Your turn." Elle handed me our daughter as she began to get staples.

"Adeline, you are so loved. You've got a wonderful mommy and daddy and a big sister who can't wait to meet you." I sniffle.

"Here, let me clean her off." The nurse took her to the other side of the room and bathed her.

"Thank you for giving me another beautiful daughter." Elle cried.

"We're trying for a boy next." I said making her laugh.

"She's beautiful and perfect just like her mom!" I kiss her forehead.

"You did great, baby." I peck her lips.