Chapter 11

[A/N] hope you like it!!!
Comment, vote, read
Love you all!! :*

I have no idea how to plan a date. The realization dawned on her Friday night. She'd been thinking about it since they'd discussed it but had yet to come up with anything. Of course Jane hadn't been very helpful. She just distracts me. She distracts me at work with teasing, though she's kept her space since Barry caught us, at home she distracts me in much more satisfying ways but still distracting. She thought very seriously about googling perfect dates but she didn't want to seem uncreative.

Jane probably wouldn't like an art gallery or a symphony. I feel like only going to dinner is a little over done. Maura sighed.

The idea came out of nowhere as she began getting things out for dinner and caused her to grin. Jane will love it.

Are you planning on coming over tonight? She texted Jane knowing that while she'd been able to leave rather early, Jane had some last minute things to finish up with on the case they'd solved just the day before.

Do you want me too?

I always want you. But I need to know how much I need to cook.

I'm already on my way over. I guess I presumed I'd be spending the night again like have the last few nights.

So dinner for two, and you are always welcome here.

Maura smiled. I love having her here. And I'm really happy this is where she wants to be.

She just put the finishing touches on the meal when Jane walked in. "I'm here"

"Food is just about done, would you mind getting out a bottle of wine?"

Jane nodded. She kissed Maura as she walked past to where she knew the wine was kept.

"So I figured out what we're going to do on our date tomorrow." Maura gave a broad dimpled smile.

"Oh?" Jane said as she popped the cork on the bottle while Maura got the plates ready. "And do I get to know what it is we will be doing."

"I want it to be a surprise. But I think you'll really love it."

"Do I have to wear a dress?" Jane asked curiously.

"Not at all, in fact a dress probably wouldn't be very practical." She said thinking about it.

"So this date, I can wear jeans?"

"Yes. But that's all I'm telling you." Maura smirked.

True to her word Maura said nothing more about her plans for their date the next day for the rest of the evening, though it was quite easy to forget there even was a tomorrow with how Jane kept touching her. She is SO much better in real life than I ever even allowed myself to imagine. Maura couldn't help but thinking as she lay panting heavily coming down from her fourth orgasm that night. Jane was lying next to her with a smug grin on her face.

"Do you have the energy for round five" Jane asked rolling on top of Maura but pushing herself up so she was straddling her mire than laying on her.

"You are insatiable." Maura breathed out.

"Making up for lost time." Jane grinned playfully. "And you would be insatiable too if I looked as sexy as you do."

"Trust me you are extremely sexy Jane." Maura practically purred as she ran her hands over the detective's hips.

"So round five?" Jane moaned out softly.

"Perhaps we should go to sleep for now." Maura yawned. "I mean I would love to go again. Especially if you moan my name some more" she yawned again. "But I can barely keep my eyes open."