Jans(Chap.1)

Short Story (Jack x Hans)
Beach Party (Modern AU)

Summer has come, meaning resorts and beach's are almost full by this time, the summer heat was everywhere, the F7 and Snow were in Arthur's house complaining about the summer heat, so only one of the F7 has thought of going to a beach for the week... Arthur.

Surprising I know, even the other's were surprised but agreed anyways, although only one of them was very hesitant on going, Jack.

"C'mon Jack! It's just the beach! What's the worst that could happen?" Asked Merlin, as he looked at the blonde narcissist who was on his pocket mirror "Having a sun burn Merlin, that's the worst that could happen" said the blonde narcissist who never took off his eyes on his mirror.

"Tsk, what a chicken" said the ginger haired man who was on the couch eating chips, who now earned a glare from the blonde "Fine, ill come BUT I will not swim" Jack scoffed as he rolled his eyes and slammed his pocket mirror shut and placed it back in his pocket "It's decided then! We'll head to the beach tomorrow! So let's start packing today! I'll book us a beach resort" said Snow who smiled at them as she grabbed her phone "Great idea love!" Merlin smiles at his fiancé.

So the other's headed out to their respective home's, getting ready for tomorrow's occasion.

~~《Beach Day》~~

Jack had dreaded this day since yesterday's event's as he grabbed his bag's that held his clothes for the week, before he woke up Merlin had sent him a text saying that Hans and Arthur will pick him up, he sighed, why couldnt the triplets pick him up instead? He groaned as he got ready , of course preparing a pouch full of his skincare products.

Jack soon got a text from Arthur that they've arrived and now waiting at the lobby, Jack grabbed his duffel bag and a trolley suitcase, stuffing his phone in his pocket and keys, he soon locked his penthouse and trudged to the elevator, pushing the ground floor button and the elevator doors soon closed, as he waited, he put on his retro blue glasses as the doors open, revealing him the lobby, he walked over to the waiting area where Hans and Arthur were waiting, he cleared his throat and thats when the two looked up from their phone's to see Jack who had a hand on his hip while holding onto his suitcase with his duffel bag ontop of it.

Jack huffed "Let's go please before I change my mind" he crossed his arms "Well someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed" Arthur chuckled as he grabbed Jack's suitcase who had a slight blush from embarrassment as Arthur walked out to the parking lot with Jack in tow with his duffel bag but stopped and saw Hans still sitting there.

Staring into space with a slight red hue across his face? Jack huffed and walked over to him and leaned down a bit and snapped his fingers infront of Hans who 'snapped' back into reality "Stop staring and let's go" Jack grabbed Hans' arm and dragged him out of the building and while Hans just gazed at the blonde infront of him with mixed emotions, Did he like Jack? No, couldn't be they're just friends.... right?

The three soon got to Arthur's wrangler, Hans helped Arthur with Jack's luggage as the said blonde was already inside the vehicle at the backseat "So, do you like Jack?" Said the irish man with a little hint of british in his accent, this caught the cook off guard as they closed the trunk and he looked over to Arthur who was leaning on the closed trunk "Uhhh, No???" Said the german man "Good" Arthur said as he walked up to the driver's side and got in, Hans was either left confused or worried, will he and Arthur rival against each other, for the sake of a gorgeous blonde? Wait, Gorgeous? Rivalry? What is he thinking? Maybe Arthur's just worried for Jack.... or does he like Jack?

Hans soon got in the passenger's side as he and Arthur buckled up their seatbelts "Aight gentlemen, Snow just texted me that they're already there at the (insert beach resort), so let's head on then!" Arthur said with a smile as Hans sighed in relief while Jack huffs and leaned back on his seat since he has the backseat all by himself, Arthur soon drove off the parking lot and to the beach resort where they'll spend their week there!