The first video

ok so you guys know me, I'm not doing 4 whole years of college. ok, so a bit of backstory,  Vi's school went on for a little longer than expected but they kept in touch. it's the filming for the first video they've ever made. (tbh I don't know what that video was.) so imma just make shit up. (they are still only boyfriends.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam POV

so today my boyfriend and I will be filming our first YouTube video on our channel, Lankybox, we have to pretend to not be gay because we have no idea who is not homophobic and who is. 

filming: LANKYBOX K-POP CAR RIDE LIP SYNC

we decided to do a lip-sync. Justie had washed out all the hair dye and is back to his normal black.  after we finished filming I edited the video I realized I was a little too touchy people are already gonna think we are dating. welp. imma not be so touchy in the next episode. I then upload the video after making mental notes. 

"ding"

I heard a ding it sounded like it came from my phone. I picked up my phone and looked at the notification. it was a text from...VI!? we haven't talked in such a long time.

(cat: Vi, Adam: Giraffe. texting.)

Cat: Hey Adam, sorry its been awhile school is... hell

Giraffe: lol, it's ok. so wazzup?

 Cat: I just wanna congratulate you on the first video, your dream was always to start a YouTube channel. and now you have one.

Giraffe: thanks!!

Cat: gtg roommate is being bitchy again. Luv u bro

Giraffe: bye, Luv u too sis.

(end texting)

"who were you giggling at?" I heard Justin say. "Vi, see finally texted me after so long," I replied. "really?" he said, visibly confused. "ya, look," I said showing him my phone that was still on the texts from my sister. "lucky she hasn't texted me since the day she got to Florida," he complained. he started mumbling. 'every day...' i thought to myself. then I got an idea, we haven't done this in a while(not smut you dirty-minded bitches). I walk up to him and grab his cheeks in my hands. "hmmp-?" he was cut off by me kissing him. he kissed me back taking dominance like always. I broke off the kiss before it got more heated. "why'd you do that?" he asked me. "break off?" I replied.  he nods. "so it doesn't get to heated." I said. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a little A/N;

idc that the characters are off character. you never how they are off video. I honestly think that Justin is top. fight me I dare you. um, thanks for all the love and support. 

it's past the three year anniversary of the first Lankybox video. let us just appreciate for a minute Lankybox.

i found out the first video. its what this chapter was supposed to be about... hahaha. ;.;

BYE!!