chapter 48

ya no title i didn't think of anything interesting.

-----

Lili POV

-----

I woke up with Vi laying on top of me. 'she's so cute.' I thought to myself. 'are we even dating?' i asked myself. she stirred awake, "hey sleepyhead." I said. "mmmm." she hummed. "hey are we dating?" i mumbled and somehow she heard me. "*yawn* if u want." she said. "but i want if you want to because consent is hot." I said. she kissed my cheek. "sure." Vi said. "will you be my girlfriend?" i asked. she then kissed me, i melted into the kiss.

⚠ lime waring ⚠

i bit her bottom lip for entrance, as she opened her mouth I stuck my tongue into her mouth. we made out for awhile. 

⚠lime done⚠

there was a knock on the door. she pulled away panting, a line of saliva connecting us. she got off me even tho she's a bottom. she opened the door to find Foxy. "hey Foxy!" she said. "I was sent to say that we are leaving." she said. "awww already." Vi said. "ya, but i might get a cousin later." she said making a lenny face and pointing at Vi's messy hair. "this is how my hair always looks like in the morning after I wake up." my girlfriend said lying. "if you say so." Lila said leaving. "I'm going to go sat bye to my brother and his family." she said. "alright, baby~" I said. 

-----

Vi POV

-----

"alright, Baby~" Lili said. I then blushed really hard. "s-shut up." I said. then walked out of the room and went downstairs. "hey Vi!" I heard Adam said. "sup, and Lila said you guys are leaving." I said. "ya, we didn't upload yesterday  everyone is worried." Justie said. "alright, welp bye you five!" I said. "I better have cousins next time." the oldest kid said. I blushed. "don't give her such a GAY time." Boxy said. we all laughed. then they left. I decided to make some pancakes.

-----

after making the pancakes

-----

(still Vi's POV)

"LILI I MADE PANCAKES!!" I yelled. "I'm right here." she said standing behind me wrapping her arms around my waist. "sorry." i mumbled. "its alright." she said. she then kissed my neck. "L-Lili?" i stuttered. "hmm." she hummed. "w-why did you kiss my n-neck?" I asked. "because your stuttering is adorable." my girlfriend said. "n-noooo." I said. "sure~" she said. "let's just eat." I said. "fine." she grumbled. I kissed her cheek and sat down at the table. she stood there bushing really hard. "u coming?" I asked, she sat down next to me.

-----

after breakfast cuz im a lazy piece of sh!t

-----

"can we cuddle?" Lili asked me. "sure." I said. we walked to the couch and she sat down i sat down next to her and grabbed the remote. I felt someone grab my waist and pull me on to their lap. "mmmm." I hummed and quickly took a nap.

-----

hey my Unknowns!!! here's just some fluff for le soul. bye my Unknowns and stay safe!!

yeet 

word count: 500