Chapter ①⓪

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you to those that comment on the chapters and give me advice to be a better writer. Know that I read every single one of my comments. Constructive criticism is accepted.

Thank you, now, to the story! This is a very long chapter, probably the longest out of the ten.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Oh my goddd! They're just so cute together!"

"I'm so happy they ended up together!"

The movie just ended and Matteo and Gianni were almost crying because of 'the cuteness of the ship'.

"Jenna and Matt!" Angelo added.

Audenzia and I just looked at each other with 'they're really over the top' faces.

"When does your aunt comes to pick you up, Av?" She asked me

"In about an hour or so"

"Perfect! We have enough time for me to show you people for our school's instagrams and tell you who to avoid"

Yikes. I have a really bad memory. It's a  miracle I remember THEIR names.

"But it's not sure I'll go to you guys's school. Plus, I get a good or bad vibe when I meet someo-" I tried to explain, but she wasn't having it.

"I don't care. Come." She dragged me by the arm to another room.

" She dragged me by the arm to another room

@ RomanC
1.5k likes

"Roman Calvi. Popular, player and rumoured to be involved with drug dealers and guns" She looked at me seriously. "Stay away at all costs, believe me"

She typed to another account.

@ Emms

@ Emms.45
32 likes

"Emma La Motta. Gymnast and teacher's pet. Very annoying. Also obsessed with horses" She chuckled "Everyone hates her and she still doesn't get why"