Chapter ①⑤

Hey hey! I know y'all hate me for not updating. Don't kill me please because if I'm dead I can't update :) also I told my friend about my story so hi Kiara. Ok bye everyone ✌️😚✨

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Here's your schedule, Miss Martin" The secretary told me in a monotone voice. Gosh, first period hasn't even started yet.

"Let me look at that!" Angelo said after snatching the paper from my hands.

"Hey! I wanted to snatch the paper from her!" Audenzia yelled.

"Suck it, loser!" Angelo yelled while sticking his tongue out to his twin. "Let's see... you have first, third and sixth period with moi, second, third and seventh with Zia, and fifth with Gianni and Matteo. You're sadly alone for fourth" He finished in a dramatic tone.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever, Angellily!" I said while ruffing his hair.

"Angellily? What kind of stupid name is that?" He scoffed

"Don't be mad, 'lily. It's just a nickname"

"It's a girl's name!" He yelled

"Whatever. Avery is a boy's name. Do you hear me whine about it?" I rolled my eyes "Come on 'lily. We're gonna be late to first period"

✧・°:*✧・°:* *:・°✧*:・°✧

"I hate school"

"You and me both babe" Zia winked at me.

We were in third period. One more period. One more period and I could be fed. Food. Fooooooooood. F-O-O-D.

Ringgggggggg! (Ok I know my bell sound is badly written but I don't care)

"One more period. Only one more!"
"See ya at lunch!" Zia yelled at me while heading to her next class, the opposite way to where mine was. Awesome. I'm all alone.

French. Not that hard honestly. I mean, if you've studied it for years. I'm talking about me by the way.

"Bonjour la classe, je vais être votre enseignante pour l'année scolaire. Je suis madame Jefferson. Sortez votre manuel à la page 3" (hello class, I'm going to be your teacher for the school year. I'm mrs. Jefferson. Open your manual to page 3)

The few students who understood groaned, followed by the others who were told by their friends what they had to do.

I curse the fact that there's only one level of French here. I'm stuck with people that can only say oui, non, baguette. This year is going to be so long.

Madame Jefferson was explaining the classroom rules (mental eyeroll) when she was cut off by the door. Slamming opened. By what I'm guessing to be a wannabe bad boy.

"MISTER CALVI! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT TRY TO TAKE MY DOOR DOWN?!" Madame yelled at him. Yikes. She sighed. "Allez simplement vous assoir s'il vous plait" (simply go sit down please)

He looked around and stopped when his eyes locked into mine. Which made me look at the empty seat beside me. I don't have time for dumb fuck boys.

Of course, he did take the seat beside me. Even after I put my backpack there. He simply moved it aside. He clearly didn't get the message.

"Hello there, pretty lady. I don't think I've ever seen you here before. You're new, right? Because I certainly would have noticed you"

Ew. Gross. I decide to ignore him. With fuck boys, this technique could go two ways. First, his ego is hurt, he act like it was a joke and never does it again. Or second, he views it as a challenge. Then I would have to insult him until he shuts the fuck up. Easy.