Chapter ①⑦

Wassup guys? It's me, your fave writer here on wattpad! Ok omgg so crazy I was gonna say yeahhh we passed 50k but now we're almost at 75k like wtf? Y'all are something else. Goodbyeeee xx

𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

The week passed so quickly and slowly at the same time. Next thing I knew it was the weekend. Finallyyy.

Since I was too lazy to go somewhere, I decided to snoop around like the annoying little sister I am. Gotta get used to my new role. Mouahahahah!!

Ok Avery, which room to look into first?

Leonardo, Stephan or Elijah?

They're all assholes, but I see Elijah way less. He's the most mysterious of them. Stephan is rude and Leonardo is okay I guess. What's the worst that I could find? Condoms? Pictures of naked women?

Note to self keep bathroom door opened so it's easier to run in and throw up.

I decide to go into Elijah's room. He left about two hours ago for work, so the path is clear. Super A-ve-ryyyy... YEAH!! (you gotta sing that part guys)

I do some baddass ninja moves to get to his door quickly and quietly. I'm so good at this. That's the main reason I started gymnastic, and then cheerleading. The ninja moves.

I look both sides of the hallway.

Clear path for eagle one, I repeat clear path for eagle one.

I'm eagle one by the way.

I slowly turn his doorknob, as if a monster was waiting for me on the other side.

Not locked. Damn, they underestimate me way too much, which plays in my favour. Those stupid boys.

What. The. Hell?!

Okay, firstly I've always found weird that a what, 23 year old still lives with his dad. But that is NOT normal! What kind of male under the age of twenty five living with their parent has a clean room? A psychopath, that's who!

It's all white. Spotless. Nothing on the floor except the carpet, which is also very white and very clean.

Does this guy has OCD or something?

He's probably a secret serial killer. I should check the news if there's any unsolved murders or a serial killer on the loose.

I open random drawers, nothing seems out of the ordinary to me. Except that he has boring ass clothes!

Almost only black suits. The only thing that aren't suits are a few brown pieces of clothing. Another evidence? I think the fuck yes! The only people that wear brown are people older than forty, people without boring jobs like accountant, middle aged men that still live in their mother's basement and serial killers.

It started out as a joke but I'm starting to get worried.

His bed is made, another 'what the fuck is this dude thinking?' moment. What if I messed it up? It would drive him absolutely c-r-a-z-y.

As I lift a pillow to throw it across the room, I see a silver object that makes me put the pillow down immediately. I could feel my face becoming livid.

It was a gun.

✧・°:*✧・°:* *:・°✧*:・°✧

After I found the gun, I put everything back where it was and walked back to my bedroom.

What the fuck. What the fuck. What the fuck. What the fuck. What the fuck.

I know! I totally hallucinated. There never was a gun. It was an explicit magazine! My eyes turned it into a gun become my subconscious knew it would be less harmful to my mental health.

God! I can't even convince myself. I know what I saw. The thing is, what the hell we gon do now?

I can't walk up to Elijah and be like; 'hey bro, today I went through your stuff and discovered a gun. Do you mind making me a list of who you shot and where they're buried? Thanks!'

I can't go to the other people living in this house because they know him better than I do and probably would believe him. And what the hell tells me they're not a part of that? They could kill me and make it seem like an accident.

Maybe, it's just for protection and he only uses his gun at the shooting range. Yeah, that's it. I'm paranoid, right?

✧・°:*✧・°:* *:・°✧*:・°✧

𝓔𝓵𝓲𝓳𝓪𝓱'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I took the blade out of his chest, twisting it in a very painful way, yet without killing him. I need this information.

"Where's my fucking money, Helms?" I sneered while pulling his head up by the hair. His dirty man bun made it quite easier.

He coughed up blood. On my brand new Armani suit. Another reason to make him suffer.

"I don't know! I swear!" He cried.

"Don't know fucking lie to me right now! My patience is getting thinner by the second, just like your chance of survival. So tell me, buddy, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT MY MONEY?!" I plunged the dagger for what seemed like the thousandth time, in yet another painful spot.

"I swear on my children's lives that I don't know!" He pathetically yelled.

"Do you think I'm a foul?" I chuckled. "I know that you used to hit your kids and wife. If I remember correctly, she fled out of the country with them. To get away from your pathetic ass. Tell me. NOW!" I pointed my gun to his head.

"Fuck. You." He sneered

He's a coward, yet isn't going to talk. So irrational.

"Well buddy, this is your stop. Before I kill you, let me just remind you that you've done nothing with your life. Your whole family is disgusted by you, you're buried 20ft deep in debts because of drug, alcool and gambling addictions. You're good for NOTHING!" I finished.

A single tear fell from his eye.

And then I finally shot him. My suit was good for the garbage.

I get my burner phone out and call the cleanup crew, giving them the address of the warehouse.

I change into another suit that I packed in my suitcase. I always manage to get dirty while torturing people. So inconvenient.

What's even more inconvenient is that I can't walk in the house with blood all over my body now that Avery lives there. Still haven't made up my mind about her. But it is quite annoying having to hide all things related to our world, stop mid-conversation when she randomly shows up.

I wished I could show up drenched head to toes in blood and yelling; 'how do you like us now, sorellina? You want to run back to the US yet?' It would be quite funny to see her face.

✰  ✰  ✰  ✰  ✰  ✰  ✰

I said I would post this weekend and I DID! I always keep my promises, remember that. Okay, this might not post until Monday because my very nice mother took away my wifi, but it's going to post as soon as possible!

Love y'all,

Mwah! ;)