CHAPTER 2: "TOGETHER WITH YOU"

SAKURA

SAKURA

I could see the other students staring at us as we walked side by side. Leaning myself next to Ai, I don't even care what they would think and say.

Ai is my fiance.

Even the word 'fiance' repeatedly echoed inside my mind as my eyes sparkled with so much happiness. Not to mention I'm walking with him towards the Infirmary.

Looking at him from my view, I could still see him trying to maintain his composture expressing himself that he's in pain.

My brows creased as I felt bad upon my actions of chasing him.

"Excuse me, my fiance was badly hurt."

Knocking against the opened door as I respectfully calling either the school nurse or doctor in duty.

I saw a small display note at the counter with a sign "Will be right back shortly. In a meeting"

"No ones here. I guess we could just rest here for a while."

I went to the medicine cabinets to look for bandages, antiseptic or painkillers. There are labels so its easy for me to locate. There were two beds with curtains in between. And we are alone so---

I vividly stared at Ai as he massaged his forehead.

"We? You go back to class and I'll stay here to rest , idiot"

Pulling a movable side tray close to the bed, I just couldn't leave him here all by himself. It would be lonely. And what if a random student went in and would try to make a move on him while he's sleeping.

That's not good! What if it's a girl???

Her fiance is quite charming and good-looking every girl might suddenly---

"It's fine, I can stay here and I don't feel well too. Why don't we just---"

I start to crawl towards him on bed. "--Stay here and let me take care of you. I can be your nurse for today."

I don't mind staying here as long as I want making sure no one will dare to touch him. I'm his girlfriend so.. isn't this my responsibiliy to take good care of my man?

"Don't worry I will be gentle."

Moving even closer to him, "At first, you will feel a little sting then afterwards it will be fine."

------