10. I Love You (FINAL)

***smut warning***

Canute POV:

"We will be leaving shortly to attend the summer dance that will be held in our gymnasium." Mr. Askeladd explained to his class. "Stay put until our principal calls us."

The students sitting at their desks ecstatically chatted with one another. Everyone was looking forward to skipping the last period of the day for the summer dance. Canute turned around in his seat to talk to Thorfinn. He was sitting in his usual slumped posture and was not paying attention to anything Mr. Askeladd had been saying. "Thorfinn!" Canute whispered, tapping the boy's desk.

Thorfin shifted his gaze and stared blandly at Canute. "Hm?" He mumbled, his brown eyes peering at Canute with puzzlement.

"The summer dance is in less than an hour!" Canute whispered excitedly, hoping to get a response from Thorfinn. When none came he rolled his eyes and placed a palm over his forehead. "Be my date!" He said. Fortunately, no one heard him as everyone was too busy yelling at each other.

Thorfinn laughed at his stupidity. "Oh! Okay." The two boys grinned at each other and blushed.

Suddenly, the PA system beeped. "The first years can now make their way down to the gym." The monotone voice of their principal stated. The class cheered and hurriedly jumped from their seats. Mr. Askeladd was unsurprisingly the first one out, as he did not want to spend one more second with his chaotic class. One by one, the students started filing out of the classroom. As Canute was about to step through the door, he felt Thorfinn grab his wrist and pull him back.

"Thorfinn?" Canute asked, raising an eyebrow.

Thorfinn grinned at him. "I like dates that start and end with sex." He simply stated, smirking.

A cheery red blush appeared on Canute's cheeks as he widened his eyes. "Oh..." He said, flashing Thorfinn a bright smile. "I agree!" Canute exclaimed, as Thorfinn went to lock the classroom door and then returned to Canute, unbuttoning his school uniform. 

Canute did the same and once their shirts were off and thrown to the side, they engaged in a passionate kiss. Seduction was what Thorfinn did best, as he moved into Canute's personal space with just the right look of heat in his eyes. He didn't just look at his boyfriend, he looked into him as if he knew his desires. With the kiss came the smooth touch of Thorfinn's body, poised, just the right blend of relaxation and tension.

Thorfinn slammed his lips to Canute's and nearly knocked all wind from his lungs. Canute hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at Canute's grant of access, delved inside his mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of mint being exchanged in the intermingling of their billowing breaths. Canute's arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant Thorfinn had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against his own, before Canute drew back into his lips. Canute could nearly feel the slight burn of tension as it rolled off his tongue and seeped down his throat with every push of Thorfinn's tongue against his.

Canute suddenly felt a hot breath on his neck, then the tender brush of lips burning as they make contact with his neck. Canute feels his hand in his hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it. Thorfinn's hands continue running through his golden hair and untied his ponytail in a swift motion, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around his slim waist and pulls Canute close to his pine-scented body. Thorfinn travelled his hands down Canute's body and unbuttoned his black pants. Once they were both fully naked, Thorfinn grabbed Canute's shaft and gripped it tightly, teasing Canute.

"That hurts!" He whimpered and moaned as his erection swelled. Canute could hear Thorfinn laugh sexily in his ear.

Suddenly, Thorfinn wrapped his hands around Canute's bottom and lifted him, hoisting him on his desk. Thorfinn jumped up and sat on top of his desk too, pushing him down. Thorfinn began trailing kisses down his neck and to his nipples, licking and sucking passionately. Canute sunk into Thorfinn's hold as he allowed him to trail further down his body, halting at his groin. Thorfinn wrapped his mouth over the head of his lover's member and sucked deeply.

Canute couldn't suppress his desires any longer and let out a passionate moan. "Thorfinn..." He groaned as Thorfinn swirled his tongue and licked his slit. Thorfinn's arms gripped around his back and in one gentle pull their skin touches. Their bodies fit together as if they were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. Thorfinn looked up, saliva and semen dripping down his mouth, and they lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for them to feel safe with one another. Then he's all business, slowly, his hands tightening around Canute's legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. Canute's back arches in anticipation, knowing where his mouth will soon return. His head rocks back against the hard desk as he does, the many moans escaping his lips.

Thorfinn furiously bobbed his head up and down, forgetting the gentleness he had earlier. As he thrusted inwards, Canute's heart surged with all the pleasure. After a couple more minutes, Canute whines loudly. "T-Thorfinn, I-I'm going to-"

"No." He declared, wrapping his hands tightly around the head of his dick. "Not until I say so, princess. Keep it in." He ordered, fiery passion lighting his eyes. Canute whimpered because of the pain and dropped his head, sensations taking over his half-lidded eyes and parted lips. Thorfinn continued giving Canute a blowjob, enjoying the pleasure and taste of Canute. His dick began feeling sore and raw after all the licking and sucking, and he saw stars in his vision with every hard thrust.

Soon, Canute couldn't keep it in, as much as he tried. He moaned loudly as he hit his climax. White thick cum spurted out of him and shot straight into Thorfinn's mouth. Canute whimpered as he anticipated Thorfinn's raging face, but a laugh came out of his wet mouth instead. "You're so adorable, Canute," Thorfinn muttered, swallowing his cum.

Canute sighed with relief and sat up. He hugged Thorfinn and kissed his cheek. "Should we go to the dance now?" He asked as Thorfinn helped him off the desk. Thorfinn grinned and nodded.

Thorfinn POV:

They entered the dance floor fully clothed and with wobbly legs. Nobody seemed to notice they were late, which relieved Thorfinn. Thorfinn looked at Canute who was gazing around the dance floor with awe. The gym looked like dancing Northern Lights; beneath the dry-ice smoke swirled an array of blues, acid greens, hot pinks and gold. The music played over the dance floor as if it had fused with the bodies.

Thorfinn grabbed his wrists and pulled him close to his body. "Let's dance." He muttered, enjoying the way Canute flushed with embarrassment every time he showed public affection towards him.

"W-Weren't we already dancing, before?" Canute pointed out, laughing. Thorfinn widened his eyes and laughed gleefully alongside him, not expecting that comment from his innocent princess.

Together they danced, their bodies melting against one other in swift movements. Thorfinn spun Canute around and they laughed together, enjoying their youthful moments. Suddenly, Canute plastered a big wet kiss on Thorfinn's lips.

"I love you," He muttered, grinning widely and his blue eyes shining.

Thorfinn smiled, happy that Canute was part of his life. "I love you too, princess."

~~~

a/n: thank you for reading this book! more BL and Yaoi books are coming soon :) thanks for all of your support and love <3