5: The Preformance

[MyungHee's POV]

"They are seriously staring at you" HyoSonn said poking my arm over and over.

"So creepy" I murmured. I was done with the staring, so I decided to put a stop to it....Immediately. I got up slowly and looked over at the table they sat at, they stopped looking over at me. "Whatever" I walked back to class early.

-Speaker phone turns on-

ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS, PLEASE COME TO THE AUDITORIUM WE WILL HAVE A PREFORMANCE BY A BAND, CALLED GOT7.

-Speaker turns off-

"Oh great the stalker bumpkins are preforming" I said to myself outloud.

"I take it you're not a big fan of us are you" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around quickly and saw a guy who looked not much older than me, he had jet black hair, it was parted off to the side of his face.

"Uhh, um..." I couldn't think of anything to say, he was super cute.

"Jr." someone behind him said. Is that his name?

"Coming" he said walking out of the doorway he stood in. Well I better get to the auditorium before I get in trouble. I sighed and walked out of the classroom and down the hall. I walked into the seating area and looked for an empty seat, I saw one and slowly  and as quietly as I could walked over to it and sat down. I looked who sat next to me and of all people it was KwangSun.

"Oh Hey MyungHee" he whispered.

"Hi" I said faking a smile. I saw the lights dim down and the stage lights turned on and there was 7 boys on the stage, the moment the music started the girls screamed. I saw the 2  boys from my class, what were their names again.....oh right Bambam and Youngjae, I also saw the boy who helped me yesterday... Yugyeom. I remember his name because, who forgets the name of a guy with pink hair who stares at you. I looked on stage at the preformance and was in awe. The boys danced synced with each other, their movement was smooth and the song was catchy. When Yugyeom got to the center he danced with all his heart.

Stop it my heart is pounding,

My face is getting red.

It's hard to pretend to be cool

Then Bambam started his rap and all I could do is watch Yugyeom dance, my heart beating feeling like it's gonna explode. I only watched Yugyeom for the rest of the dance.

The preformance was over and the boys walked off stage and everyone in the seating area got up and started talking so it got really loud really fast. I just played his solo in my head over and over again, he's really not bad looking. HyoSonn ran over to me.

"Oh my gosh GOT7 just preformed at my school" She said dancing and swinging her arms in excitement. I just laughed.

"I think it's time we get back to class before we're late" I said patting her back and nudging her forward out the door.

[AN: Sorry for it being so short but I wanted to give you some story today. Enjoy there will be more tomorrow I hope :)]