12: HwaYoung

[Yugyeom's POV]

"What do you mean this happens all the time" I asked a little frightened for the answer. She just gave me a blank look. She sighed.

"I had a childhood trauma, I don't really want to talk about it" She said looking down at her skirt and fiddling with it. So I decided not to push it. "Can I go back to class now?"

"Yeah" I said and helped her off of her bed, in case her foot still hurt. After she stood up for a second she looked at me.

"Thank you for everything" She said, looking directly into my eyes. Before I could say anything she leaned forward and kissed my cheek. My eyes widened. She leaned back. "Again thank you for everything you've for me." Then she just left. I stood there holding my face where she kissed. What is this girl. In 4 days she has turned my world upside down. I think, that I've fallen for her.

[MyungHee's POV]

I walked back to class, hoping I wasn't too late. I opened the door slowly and looked inside. Everyone looked at me.

"Ms. Jae why are you late?" Mr. Baek asked looking alittle angry that I missed the lesson. I bowed.

"I'm sorry, I was in the nurse's office" I said.

"Well come sit down, and don't distract anyone." He said pointing at me seat. So I rushed over to my chair and sat down. The rest of class was boring, just sciency things. I took as many notes as I could fit on a sticky note that Bambam gave me.

RING

The moment the bell rung HyoSonn ran over to my seat, demanding answers.

"Where were you, Why were you late, Why did I need to bring your uniform to class?!?" Were the questions shot at me by HyoSonn. If I told her the truth of Yugyeoms house, she will freak out, but if I don't, I would be lying to her.

"I spent the night at Yugyeom's dorm, because I sprained my ankle" I showed her my swollen ankle. "I was in the nurse's office as I said to the teacher, and becuase I didn't have mine so I needed you to bring it" I explained. Her jaw dropped.

"Whut" She said. "Please tell me your joking."

"Not even a little bit" I said. "Can I have my uniform now, before I get in trouble?"

"Sure" She said walking over to her desk and pulling my uniform out of her bag. "Here" She handed it to me and we headed to the locker room. I needed to change before lunch. We walked into the locker room and there were a couple of girls, but it was pretty much empty. I walked to the where my locker was, in the very back where no one was, and started to change my clothes. Once I got into my uniform I heard some girls talking on the other side of the lockers.

"Did you see that girl with GOT7 this morning" One of them said.

"Yeah, what was that filthy bitch doing with our GOT7" Another said. By this time my fist was balling up and I was about to punch the crap out of them, but I decided to continue to listen.

"Who does she think she is" The first one said. "Yugyeom is definatly HwaYoung's...We wont let the likes of her get ahold of Yugyeom."

[AN: OOOOO a bad guy has entered the building...sorry it's short but I've been stressed and busy...I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 Enjoy]